Nico is the most freakin adorab- SHUT UP WILL!!!!!!!!

Harry's POV

Arg those stupid Death Eaters. They are so irritating, who are they trying to fool? 'Own forms of transportation' probably just going to do the death eater form of apperation (sp?) and say they learned how to do it themselves!

" If you're going to show off then do it where someone will care!" I sassed (Harry can't sass people in this 🤣)"

The death eater girl Anna-whatever rolled her eyes and said

"If you're going to be a smartass first you have to be smart, otherwise you're just an ass."

Arggg that stupid blonde! I am going to expose them and get them sent to Askaban!

" (cough) roasted (cough)" the scrawny death eater, Leo, said. I am better than them how dare they are so amazing I am going to put them in there place.

" Oh don't think you're so much better than me loser!" I snapped "That girl in purple isn't even talking. Probably is too idiotic to say anything at all!"

"Don't mistake my silence for weakness" the girl spoke softly "no one plans a murder out loud."

Why are these death eaters so dam annoying ( see what I did there 'wink wink'). I was just telling them I was so much bett- Wait! Murder!!!! Ha. I will have to make a list of every sus thing they say! Then they will be exposed! 

Mrs Weasley coughed slightly, breaking the small silence. "Well, if you're all done bickering I suggest that we get going. Now where are Nico and who was it?" 

"Will," Will said from the door "Will Solace." 

"Wait," That Hazel girl said, " I guess we only introduced ourselves to those two" she pointed to me and Ron. "I'm Hazel Levesque"

"Percy Jackson"

"Jason Grace"

"Piper McLean"

"Annabeth Chase"

"Just Thalia"

"Reyna (I am too lazy to search up her full name)"

"I want chicken nuggets from McDonald's"

"Leo Vald-wait what?" 

Everyone turned toward the door again where Will was standing and saw Nico poking Will's arm repeatedly saying please over and over. (me over here imagining Nico in the freaking most adorable way)

"SQEEEEEE!!!!!!!" Someone squealed  " CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!!!!!!"

Everyone looked at Piper, who was standing beside Percy, who was fanboying like there was no tomorrow.

"This is the most freakin adorable boy on the planet, Nico di Angelo" Will said ruffling Nico's hair.

Nico gave him a death glare that could send someone to there grave early.

" I......am........not.........adorable" he growled. Everyone except Will seemed to be shaking.

"Sure you aren't," Will said grinning

"Well, everyone," Mrs Weasley said clapping her hands " back on topic, do all of you know how to use Floo Powder?"