Hecate's School of Magic

Nico's POV

When Hecate waved her hand I tensed. The world blacked out and I gripped Will's hand. He gave my shoulder a gentle squeeze of comfort. It started to get lighter around us. I calmed down. We had arrived in a field. A little way off was a very very tall house. 

"Well, " said Piper  "we should go there. " Piper pointed to the house " It looks the most reassuring right now and looks a girl is walking toward it. We should foll- "

"Hermione?!? " yelled Annabeth 

The girl was at the door talking to some redheaded dude. She had brown bushy hair and was dragging a big bag of luggage.

" Who is Hermione? " asked Percy

" she's....she's.....alive! " yelled Thalia

"Ok, but who is she? " asked Percy

He asked too late. Annabeth and Thalia were running toward the door and nobody could stop them. 

"Maybe she is an old camper? " Jason said

"Maybe, " Percy said frowning

Thalia's POV

It was Hermine! Annabeth and I couldn't believe it. She was an old Apollo (god of knowledge. ya Apollo knowledge hahaha) camper. But one year she went home to see her step-dad and mom and never came back. We all thought she died! It was a miracle!

"Hermione!" Annabeth yelled

I turned around to see what she was looking at. I could not believe it! My bushy-haired BFF had come to view.

"She's...... she's....... alive! " I exclaimed

Before I could even blink Annabeth and I were dashing over to see her.

"Hermione! " Annabeth exclaimed "gods, we all thought you were dead! "

"Annabeth? " Hermine asked in a weird British accent she looked at us more closely "Thalia!"

She ran toward us and gave Annabeth and me a squashing hug each.

"I haven't seen you two in ages! " she said

" Where did you go? " I asked, "We thought a monster killed you! "

" Uh, Hermine do you know these people? " a redheaded guy asked from the doorway

" Ya, from a summer camp. "she replied 

"What are you doing here? " Annabeth asked

"We can talk later. " I told her, before Hermine could speak, in greek "But for now keep a low profile about Hermione going to camp. Her friends might get suspicious."  

"What gibberish was that? " the redhead boy asked

"Greek," I replied, " Got a problem with that." I gave him a death glare. He gulped.

"No," he said nervously "no problem at all."

"Well," Annabeth said, "here comes Percy and the others."

"Who is Percy?" asked Hermine

"We will introduce you to everyone when they get here," I answered

( I forgot that Thalia turns into a tree before she gets to camp so .......oops)   

                                                         when they get there

"Hi, people I don't know," said Percy

"oh, yes, you don't no any of us ether," said Hermine "Well, my name is Hermione Granger"