Why Apollo why? Part 2

I think Apollo hates me. I mean THREE prophecies in ONE lifetime that is just pure hatred.

"What is it, "I said sighing

I think they were surprised by my reaction. I know they were surprised. Leo choked on a potato chip he was eating, Jason muttered a curse in Latin and Will said 

"Percy, you know what a prophecy means. It means a quest and a quest means, if it's a big one, a war. 

"He knows and didn't need to be reminded." Thalia said "It would not fit in his tiny kelp filled brain."

"HEY!" I yelled "My- 

"Be quiet seaweed brain" interrupted Annabeth  " So, what is the prophecy" 

"Well" managed Chiron "Rachel."

Rachel nodded. She sat up on the stool and green gas spewed out of her mouth as she spoke the prophecy.

"13 half-bloods and a half-titan shall follow the path, but then may avoid Chaos's wrath, Monsters attack the great school, where wizards and witches now rule, work together with blood combine, and success they shall find, seek the 15 locked up in chains, or the world will suffer endless pain."

Silence.Until Frank broke it.

"I kinda know the 2nd line," he said in a hopeful voice "But then will avoid Chaos's wrath? Chaos. That's the creator of Gaea.......right?"

"Ya, it is." said Annabeth "right Chiron?"

"Yes and that is not a good sign," Chiron said grimly

"Why?" asked Leo

"Because he would be more powerful then Gaea AND Kronos put together," Chiron replied 

"That's right and I need your help to protect my school." We all turned and saw the person who had spoken. It was a pale-skinned woman with short choppy brown hair like Piper's. She wore a cloak over a dark robe, like a witch, and was about as tall as my mom.

"Lady Hecate," said Hazel in a confused tone "what are you doing here?"

"Same reason as all the Immortals I'm afraid," Hecate replied "Quest."