the dam Thanatos eaters

Piper's POV

"WAKE UP!" I yelled in Thalia's ear "I WILL DUMP A BUCKET OF WATER ON YOUR HEAD!!!!!!" Thalia just groaned and rolled on her face. "You asked for it" I muttered grinning a bit, ok, a lot. I got a bucket from the cabinet and filled it with water from the sink. Prepare to be soaked Thals! I dumped it on her face and....... she yawned. I groaned. I could wake up a deactivated metal dragon but not a sleeping demi-god. It would take a full-on plummet off a cliff for this girl to even open her eyes. A plummet off a cliff.... hmm. Then a quick idea formed in my mind. I ran out of the tent and yelled, "Nico di Angelo!!!!! Get over here!" a tired-looking Nico shadow travelled beside the tent. "uh, hi Nico?"

"What was that for" he whined "I was sleeping" I rolled my eyes at his child-like voice "I need help to wake Thals," I said mimicking his whiny tone. He growled, "What do you want me to do?"    

"Shadow travel Thalia to the top of the burrow" I replied opening the tent. Nico yawned and marched in. He took one look at Thalia's sleeping form and burst out laughing. Well, that was that. Thals had reached out and shocked Nico with a bolt and started snoring.

"I got it!!!"I exclaimed, "Hey Thals, Artemis is here and needs your help."

Thals jumped up and yelled "Where?" Nico and I grabbed her arms and dragged her out of the tent. Just then Hazel ran to us gasping for air.

" Annabeth got in a fight with Harry" I groaned. The last person who had gotten in a fight with Annie came out with 3 broken limbs and a small case of amnesia.

"I will go stop it." I sighed running towards the burrow.

When I got there Annie was being held back by Jason and Percy. Harry was smirking but flinched when Annabeth glared at him. 

"What happened?" I said sighing "and let Annie go she knows more than to rip our host's friend to shreds."

Jason and Percy let go of Annie and stepped back a metre.

"Harry was talking about cannibalistic people called death eaters who wanted to kill him." Leo chimed in "and Annie said 'who ate Thantos?' and Harry muttered 'dumb blondes' so she wants him dead!!!!"

Leo said that with so much enthusiasm that I giggled a bit.

"So Harry called any dumb?"I said full-on laughing now "Seriously? " 

"Ya!" Harry rolled his eyes "she has to be dumb to not know what a death eater is." Hermione sighed.

" we were just talking about how the death eaters must be out to get us (btw Hermione is not a demi-god any more and you have to have read Magnus chase to understand part of it)"

"Me" Harry muttered 

"Well everyone it is time to go to Diagon ally!" Molly said rushing in. Easing the tension with her voice alone. "Come on, come on. breakfast can wait Ronald." She said giving Ron a shush it look "here have a muffin............"

"Nico" Nico said " but I am all right" 

Molly tilted her head " are you sure?"

"I am, really." Nico muttered " I have to go wake up my boyfriend" Nico's eyes widened remembering his Mistake. 

"Boyfriend?" Harry asked screwing up his face "is that even legal?"

Nico gave Harry a glare that would kill the dead and stormed out of the circle.

After Nico left everyone was rushed toward the fire place.

"Now," Molly said " you know how floo powder works?"

We all shook our heads.

"In our school we all use special forms of transportation" Annie put in quickly

Harry raised an eyebrow "like what?" He challenged.

"You wanna show off Percy?" Jason said rolling his eyes.

Percy's face spread into a grin.

"Ooooo ya!" He cheered. Annabeth face-palmed. 

"Seaweed brain" she muttered 

"What?" Harry said loudly 

"She said 'seaweed brain' idiot" Thalia said yawning.

"Why that nickname" Harry pressed on

"You'll see" I smile at him quickly