Exchange students

Annabeth's POV

Hecate was right, Percy did need help packing. It would take him an hour to pack socks if I didn't help him. Once me and Percy finished packing  I read the note Hecate had given me. Before she left she had given us each a note explaining about diagon ally where wizards and witches get school supplies and wands. It also explains how they channel their magic threw wands and by saying words in Greek and Latin. We would need a wand each to use magic in Hogwarts.

The next day

"Percy! " I said waking him up "We have to go to half-blood hill the others are waiting! "

"5 more minutes! " he whined. " Please! "

" Get up or I will get Piper! " I threatened.

" Fine fine getting up! " he said. 

He dragged himself out of his bed and I went outside to half-blood hill well he got changed. Once he got to the top of the hill Hecate appeared. Then Leo, unfortunately, decided to start singing.

"Were off to see the Wizards the wonderful wizards of Pigpimples!"

"Shut up Leo!" we all chorused 

We then all started laughing. Once we all settled down Hecate waved her hand and we were off.

Harry's POV    

Today when I woke up I headed down the stairs of The Burrow. I have stayed there ever since the war ended. When I reached downstairs I saw Hedwig( she is alive ) at the window with 4 letters. I let her in and saw the letters up close they are Hogwarts letters. But why would Professor Dumbledore send 4.Ginny is the only one going back this year. I walked downstairs letters in hand.

"Hi, Harry mate. " Ron said "Bloody hell. Are those FOUR Hogwarts letters?"

"Can't be, " said Ginny walking in the kitchen "I'm the only one going back this year. "

"They are Hogwarts letters. " I replied " They are addressed to Harry Potter, The Burrow.

Ron Weasley, The Burrow. Ginny Weasley, The Burrow and Hermine Granger, The Burrow. "

"But Hermione is not here," said Ron.

"Maybe you should look at the door before saying that dear brother," said Fred walking in the kitchen.

We all turned to the door to see Hermione walking inside with her Hogwarts suitcase.

"Well? " said Hermione " I do I get no hello? "

" Hermione! " yelled Ron running up to her and squashing her ribs.

" god Ron, " Hermione said " Let go. "

" Sorry," said Ron taking a step back.

  " So, " said Hermione " Do you have your Hogwarts letters? "

" How do you know about them? " I asked

"Dumbledore sent me a message saying we are retaking our Hogwarts year because of the war. "

answered Hermione "Also, there are exchange students arriving here shortly. "

" Exchange students? " I asked

" Yes, " Replied Hermine

"Here? " asked Ron

"Yes," replied Hermine "look here they are now. "