after giant war

Percy's POV

Where are we? Is everyone alive? Where is Leo? It that dad? Why is he here? Then it came back to me like a bullet in the face, Leo is dead. "Percyus (sp.?) " I looked up Drama Que- I mean Zeus was looking down at me."Annabeth, Jason, Piper, Hazel, Frank. " He said looking at us each in turn " you have each proved yourself to the council and we have come to a decision. " insert a dramatic pause, I thought  "You each, " he continued "will become gods" 

"Wait, " I said stepping forward "When did we get here again? "

"You didn't hear his dramatic speech about us and our 'great deeds to the world '   " Jason whispered into my ear 

I smirked "guess I zoned out "

" I said you will become gods as a gift " I looked up, Zeus was looking at me with a weird expression on his face like someone had made him smart. "No thanks, " I said "I mean they can except it, that is not my decision, but no way am I becoming a god."  All of the 7  except Annabeth looked at me, dumbfounded. "We figured you would say that, "  Poseidon said standing up "So we have decided that you may have certain powers from the Olympians while mortal, become the god of streams, heroes and loyalty and be granted 2 wishes. " 

"Of course you knew, " I said giving them a lopsided grin " It is me after all, Persassy the great! "

I looked around at everyone and saw Annabeth roll her eyes. Then a loud bang made us all jump. I turned around and saw a bronze dragon fall into the throne room. ..........wait.......bronze dragon? LEO!!! We all dashed forward forgetting the gods behind us, Piper was the first one to reach him. When she got to him she stared him straight in the eye..........and smacked him in the face hard.

"Did ya miss me Pipes? " he joked grinning

( I am sorry me lazy I am not going to continue all the "we grant you powers" let us say they were all granted by the gods and have cool magic powers and stuff. I had an idea from someone on wattpad Percy and Annabeth now have seagreen and silver wings. )