the dinner part 1

(The above is everyone's dinner outfits. Casual clothes. And as understood no holes in anything)

Wendy's pov

Unfortunately most of my clothes are still in the boxes they arrived in, (I was more concerned with my books. And specific things that make my room feel like mine.)

Letting my mouth fall into a half smile, I pull open the closet doors.without wasting much time at all, I pull my oversized denim jacket off the wall hook, and smile aunt millicent would die if she knew I kept this.

with that fact in mind I decide a denim skirt that matches would be perfect to wear, with a plain shirt underneath. I smile at myself in the mirror that is leaning in the corner of my room and nod happy with what I've decided.

Deciding a half up half down style would be nice I begin weaving the strands into my fingers and my eyes travel around my room. Doing a mental check that everything I need is there. My eyes land on my small makeup bag. My mind wanders back to when aunt millicent gave it to me.

It was my 11th birthday and she decided that I needed to learn the way of the world. Ill never forget the day she flew into the nursery and demanded I be trained like a proper lady. That day I lost the nursery, my toys and, my childlike mindset. She took me shopping, removed all my jeans. Took away my time with my brothers, made me feel inferior for having any free--

Im knocked out of my own personal hell. By a knock on my door. Startled I quickly realize my eyes are brimming with unshed tears. Wiping my eyes with lighting speed, 《Barry allen?》 I clear my throat and say, "yes, come in"
My youngest brother comes in and shyly asks , "Wendy, can you fix my hair, mother is fixing herself and I need some help" smiling at him I nod, "oh of course, come on" together we make our way to the bathroom. Where he climbs on the counter and sits.

As I brush through his somehow tangled but yet curl free hair, he tells me about his day. Starting with how much fun he's had since we've been here and how he missed story nights.
Running my fingers through his hair I nod and say," I miss them to, do you think we could have more of them?" Excitedly he nods, turning to face me he says," do you mean it, No ones tells stories the way you do wendy, and we can have red handed Jill. And captain hook. And even---"
I smile happily of course who could forget the pirates & mermaids, faries, and even the Indian stories i used to tell every night.

Without missing a beat he runs off down the hall, making an arg sound. Shaking my head I laugh and make my way down the hall, still hearing micheal's adorable sound effects as I head downstairs.
Ever since that memory dive I've been thinking maybe I should go apply makeup, maybe it's expected of me, aunt millicent - no stop it Wendy aunt millicent isn't here to tell me what i have to do in order to be prefect.