nice relaxing day at the mall

( Perriwinkle is a good friend, Tinkerbell is silenced for once. Rosetta is confused.
Peter's crashing mall day, but not cause he likes Wendy.
Rufio is not made to be a spy.
Flynn Ryder just wants to be lazy. Wendy is very confused.)

Peter's pov

Wendy's been gone maybe ten minutes, when Flynn pushes himself to stand using the table. "Were going to the mall aren't we?" Rufio raises and eyebrow at me in question and I nod my head at them.
Since Tinkerbell is so keen on spreading rumors, I have a horrible feeling about Wendy going with her and Perriwinkle to the mall. We decide to head back to our houses, for us to grab our bikes and skateboards. Deciding to meet up at the front of the neighborhood and ride over in a group, we go our separate ways. When I walk in the front door my mom meets me with a poorly hidden smile. I tilt my head at her in question. She rolls her eyes at me. "You left here telling me you were meeting up with wendy, did you two have a date? It was very short one if you did, I'd hoped it would've went well between the two of you. Especially-" I immidiately cut her off, slightly panicking at my moms questions. "No mom, we met up with Flynn and Rufio. I don't like Wendy." She huffs and rolls her eyes at me. She stands there looking unamused for a moment before she sighs and turns on her heel waving me away.

I stand there dumbfounded for a moment more and then shake my head, leave it to my mom to jump to that conclusion immediately. I walk the rest of the way into the house, making a beeline for the kitchen where my mom is pouring a glass of orange juice. I raise my eyebrows at her and she ignores me as I open the fridge to get a bottle of water. She steps in front of me and grabs a bottle of wine out of the fridge and pours it into the glass. I wait for her to finish pouting it before I speak next. "So the guys and I are heading to the mall today." My mom nods her head and then glances over at her full glass. "Call me when you're ready to leave, you boys aren't riding back in the dark." I nod my head and give her a one armed hug before I leave through the garage to grab my bike. I could ride my skateboard there, but then I'd have to carry it around with me. I roll my bike out of the garage and take off to the front of the neighborhood to wait on rufio and Flynn.

----time skip---- twenty minutes later---

When we get to the mall Flynn is still arguing with Rufio about the way that the wizard of Oz movie completely by passes the fact that the Galinda the good witch is still a free witch when Dorothy goes back to Kansas. Rufio has been arguing his point back which is, that the wicked witch was bad and therefore had to be defeated, Galina is good and therefore able to roam freely. I've been trying tune them out the entire ride but there was yelling and curisng and one lady we rode past on the street actually rolled up her window. I honestly don't understand how we are friends in the first place, cause honestly who cares about the wizard of Oz that deeply.

But we're finally here and Rufio had tried to the end the argument with the words. "You're stupid." Flynn immidiately opened his big mouth once more to argue back as we are locking up our stuff. Since Flynn and I rode our bikes, rufio is locking the wheels of his skateboard into our bike locks. But since all they are doing is arguing, I'm the only one focusing enough to actually lock up everything. I loudly clap my hands silencing the next phrase Rufio was about to say. "Alright enough about the land of oz, let's go." Flynn nods and I glance at Rufio who sighs and nods his head in agreement and I'm thankful that's over with as we finally head inside the mall.

Once we're inside I frown to myself, how the hell are we gonna find three girls in this place. Rufio steps up next to me as i glance up at the second story, I probably should've had more of a plan than just coming to the mall. "We might need to split up to find them." I nod my head listening to his words but my eyes are already scanning the parts of the second level I can see for the color purple. Flynn sighs loudly causing us both to look at him as he says. "So we need to find the girls without getting caught. So if we split up we could probably find them faster." Rufio growls under his breath and smacks Flynn upside the head. "I just said that." Flynn rubs the back of his head and smirks at Rufio. "But some how I said it better."
Rufio opens his mouth but I speak first. "Okay so we split up, text if you find them. I'm heading that way." I point towards the side of the mall where barnes and noble is at and walk away without waiting on them to reply.