new friendships part 2

(Wendy gets her first taste of the town with other people )

Wendy's pov

I'm woken up by someone shaking my shoulder. I jolt looking around in panic briefly before my eyes settle on John's face. I let out a deep breath and he sighs "Bae is calling trying to get ahold of you, and  he called me when you didn't answer" I nod sitting up in my bed and looking around my room wondering how I got there in the first place. John sees my confusion "I had Peter take you upstairs. Father was knocked out" I cringe but nod in understanding. I'm not really okay with Peter carrying me upstairs like that, I would've preferred to be woken up and guided upstairs. I sigh to myself as I place my feet over the side of the bed and grab my phone texting Baelfire .

Hey I have things
To tell you
From:bae

Wends answer me
From: bae

Seriously?
Pay attention to me
From: bae

Wens
From:bae

Give me twenty minutes
I just woke up
It's like ten am here Bae
From: Wens

Finally!!
From:bae

Wait that's it?
From:bae

I woke you huh
From: bae

Twenty minutes bae
I'm not awake yet
From Wens

I sigh groaning Into my hands and I look down annoyed that I slept in my clothes. I pull my glasses on and drag my feet to the bathroom to complete my daily routine. I finish brushing my teeth and washing my face, since I forgot to last night and frown noticing the knots my hair is in. I scowl as I brush out the tangles before pulling it into a messy bun. I renter my bedroom to look for a change of clothes. I don't think I have any plans for today so lounge wear will be nice. I walk to my dresser and pull out a light green super thin long sleeve shirt and matching shorts to wear today. I unlock my phone preparing for whatever is bothering Bae.