chapter 1: New neighbors

(So the above is peters hair style not color)

Peters POV

Today when that silver car with a moving truck behind it pulled
into the driveway next door me , Felix and Rufio were shooting hoops. We stopped our game to observe (my) new neighbors. We watched as a young woman with aburn hair got out of the silver car and a short plump young man got out of the moving truck. Together the lady and the man walked towards the door.

We were about to continue our game, when the rear door in the drivers side opened and to young boys climbed out before slaming the door and running towards the house. Felix shook his head before attempting to toss Rufio the ball. I say attempting to because Rufio was staring at something in the drive way next door until the ball hit him...

. Me and Felix turned to see what got Rufio so distracted that he missed the ball and got hit in the face with it . All we saw was a glimpse of an aburn haired girls back as she walked into the house. I was about to make a comment to Felix about her probably being in love with us before school starts but Rufio cutt me off stating "I call dibs" Felux shook his head and I face palmed.
______________________time skip______________________________________

My mom invited Felix and Rufio to eat dinner with us. I swear they eat more of my food than I do. My mom Rufio, Felix and I wer sitting at my dinning room table just talking about our day when my mom brought up the new neighbors . She asked us if we were outside when they showed up. We all nodded our mouths to full to speak. Mom just grined and clapped before asking "did you introduce yourselves ?" We all shook our heads . She frowned ,and why not ?she asked flopping back in her chair. She groans at us "did you guys even notice them ?" Felux and I swallow before chuckling , "Rufio did he called dibs !" Felix and I said with a smirk . My mother joined in our laughter. After dinner Felix and Rufio went home . I went upstairs and played on my phone and fell asleep somehwere round 2- 3 am

Wendys POV

Today is the day were going to see the new house , that mother and father purchased and move our stuff into it . Mother , John,Micheal and I pile into our silver car and father into the moving truck. On the way there I am lost in thought . When we pulled into our new driveway, I saw three boys in the driveway of the house next door . I observed them through the tinted windows. Since I dont know them im going to call them 1 ,2 and , 3 .
Boy number 1 has messy dirty blonde hair , light skin , and a scar on his face.
Boy number 2 had messy redish brown hair , lightly tanned skin and amazing bright green eyes
Boy number 3 had spiked up black hair with bright red tips and highlighs , tanned skin , and brown eyes
All in all the three of them were cute if I were most girls my age i would have a crush on them all ready. But I'm not the type to fall for someone's looks personality is key .

I was so wrapped up in my thoughts that I didnt know my mother had gotten out of the car until my 12 year old btother and my 6 year old brother threw open the door and shot out of the car , trampling me in the process , before promptly slamming the door in my face. I sigh as I open the door , and climb out of the car. I feel eyes on me the whole way up to the porch and when I open the door , I turn just slightly and notice all three of the boys are staring at me.

______________________________Time skip____________________________

Mother, father, john, micheal and I were sitting on the floor since we havent unpacked anything yet. Enjoying the pizza we ordered. Afterwards it was time for father to leave for the airport to catch a flight back to England. Once we shared out goodbyes and father was gone . John, Micheal and I went upstairs into our new rooms . The boys didnt want to sleep alone tonight so I told them a story and tucked them into the sleeping bags we put on the floor , before crawling into mine and falling asleep in between my two brothers like I used to after telling the boys a story ,( before father moved me out of the nursery two years ago.)