ice cream take two

(in which we get to see how other people view peter and Wendy's friendship, spoiler its not what they expected it to be. Tink is messy, flynn is adorable, peter is mad, rufio is confused, wendy is deeply concerned about eveyone.)

Peter's pov

I'm woken up by my phone alarm going off and I groan Into my pillow and reach for the damned thing. Instead of turning it off I end up shoving it off onto the ground. I growl at the muffled vibrating coming from my phone against the carpet. I lift my head from the pillow annoyed and twist my body to grab the noise maker. Since I did all that I'm awake now and I turn the alarm off seeing a text from Rufio saying that he told Wendy to meet at the park at Ten thirty. I groan my clock in the top of my screen says ten fifteen. I rub at my eyes and stretch my muscles out and get up making my way to the bathroom.

I quickly use the bathroom before washing my hands and brushing my teeth. I'm using my mouthwash when Rufio texts that he will be a little late, his step mom caught him. I glance at the clock on the screen and groan to myself, rinsing ny mouth out and quickly leaving the bathroom. I've got like eight minutes to meet up with the group. I don't want Flynn alone with Wendy at all.
I quickly scan my clothes and pull out a gray t shirt and some jeans and grab my high top green converse. I drop onto the edge of my bed to tie my shoes and then run a hand through my hair before I grab my wallet and keys and phone.

When I get downstairs my mom is sitting on the couch with her laptop. I rush over to her placing a quick kiss on her head. She glances up at me "you're in a rush" I nod my head as I grab a bottle of water. "Yeah supposed to meet Wendy at ten thirty." I don't hear her repsosne as I rush out the front door. Something tells me Wendy is already at the park and I by pass her house heading that direction. I quickly my pace into an almost job and
Soon enough I start to see the girls form sitting at one of the picnic tables under the shaded cover. she's got her cell phone in her hand and appears to be absorbed into that when I sit down. I notice that's she's in all purple today and she looks rather cute. I immidiately scold myself for that thought and clear my head before dropping down onto the other side of the picnic table.

She lifts her head up from her phone at me with a small barley there smile, but shes picking the sleeve of the shirt shes wearing over the other. I raise my hand in a small wave unsure how to ask what I want to without at least an ice breaker first. Can't ask her what's wrong almost instantly, thats considered rude im sure. She presses something on her phone screen and pulls out an earbud from her ear and places it in the case. I watch her snap it shut and place it in her bag. "Morning neighbor." I tell her and her face goes through three different expressions before she winces at me. "Was i supposed to wait for you?" I notice her fingers speed up their picking at the seam. I laugh awkwardly at her worried face. "No but you are picking at your sleeve. Which correct me if I'm wrong, is a sign of anxiety." She glances down at her sleeve, probably unaware she was even doing it. She lets go of it and I raise my eyebrows hoping they convey the silent question to her so I won't have to ask it.

She gives me sigh instead. "I ran into Killian this morning." My muscles tense at the mention of his name and I run my tongue over my bottom teeth before I say . "Are you alright?" My distaste and distrust must be clear as Wendy quickly nods her head the free strands of her hair bouncing with the movements. She places her hand on top of my clenched fist that's resting between us on the table. "He just wanted to talk. But he was very adamant that I forgive him for his behavior towards you." I unclench my first and Wendy's finger slip into my palm. I squeeze her hand a bit in mine, I can't figure out Killians game with Wendy and it worries me. "You do what you want to Wendy, I won't tell you what to do." I tell her meaning it, but also knowing that I carr way to much about her to let anything happen to her. I mean she is my friend and I'll always defend my friends, cause were friends and wendy did it first.