Ch.5

~Bakugou's POV~

~When he first turned the radio on~

'Shoots and ladders' by Korn starts to play. Since I don't want to distract Todoroki from driving but I also wanna head bang. So, I just nod my head to the beat. I feel a tap on my shoulder.

"Sorry. Was I distracting you?"

"Heh. No. I just wanted to let you know that you don't have to worry about distracting me with head banging to your rock. I'm good at focusing...Endeavor isn't a very considerate passenger." I grin and turn the music back up.

I start to head bang with rock symbols and all. I notice out of the corner of my eye that Todoroki is tapping his finger to the beat while driving. When he parks the car and I yell to him over the music.

"Come on! Head bang! I can tell you like this group!" He slowly joins me in head banging.

I grin at the sight of the usually very up tight stern-faced Todoroki head banging to Korn with a smile on his face.

"Hell yeah! Who knew you of all people would like rock? Much less metal like Korn!"

"I suppose I don't seem the type." We yell over the music while still head banging.

When the song ends, I turn the radio off. Looking over at Todo his hair is a mess. It looks really hot like that... Which is why I'm going to have him fix it.

"Might wanna fix your hair there Todoroki." I'm still grinning.

That was fun. Especially getting to see Todoroki break out of his shell a bit.

"Hmm?" He looks in the mirror and his cheeks go a light pink, most likely embarrassed having his hair a mess in front of someone else.

He fixes it and looks at me. "Better?"

"More or less. You ready to go inside?"

"Yeah."

We get out of the car and walk up to the super market. I walk in side with Todoroki behind me. He grabs a rolling cart and walks while leaning on it following me around the store.

"I would say kitchen utensils and such first. Then first aid and medicines. Food last."

"Right. Stay close Half n' Half." I reply

"Right ok." As we walk through the store the first place we end up is the soap isle.

"What scent Icy Hot?" He walks up to me with the cart.

"Cherry blossoms would be nice for the dish soap." I nod and grab two bottles throwing them over my back and right into the cart.

"Then let's do pine for hand soap." He nods and I throw a couple bottles in the cart.

I've always loved the scent of pine. Plus, cherry blossom and pine are a nice combination. As I walk off noisily towards the kitchen utensils, he follows behind me. When we get there, I can feel my eyes light up. I've always loved cooking and have been quite good at it since I was younger. But my mother wouldn't ever buy me any cooking stuff since I was too busy with study's anyways. Todoroki starts talking from behind me so I turn to face him.

"Remember. You can go crazy spender today. I've got you covered."

"You sure?"

"Yes. Now go crazy master chef." I grin.

I can't believe he is doing this for me... But for now, I'll go crazy because I can't stop myself. I ended up picking up just about one of everything and it was all really nice. It's not my fault any time I would look at a type of thing Todoroki would lightly growl at me until I pick up the one I actually wanted. He was leaning against the cart watching me the entire time. I still feel really iffy about this.