Ch.4

~Todoroki's POV~

Bakugou was in our bedroom unpacking his last box and changing as I help to do the dishes from breakfast. I finish the last dish and put it into the dish dryer just as I hear Bakugou yell. 

"I'm going out to buy more groceries than the shit they supplied us with! You have ten minutes to meet me in the common room if you want any say in what's in the pantry!"

I hear him leave and I sigh. I hope he realizes I have money too. I could very well go out later... But... It's a chance to spend time with him. Plus, I can keep him from blowing up innocent people. I nod to myself and go get dressed into a baby blue sweater, white skinny jeans, and white boots. I put my keycard into my wallet then I put my phone and wallet into one of my pockets. I grab my car keys and put them into my other front pocket.

Walking into the common room I see Bakugou on the couch. He's wearing a sleeveless hoodie that looks like the top of his hero costume, black jeans and his hero costume boots. He is very toned for a six-teen year old. Attractive.

"Are you ready to go Bakugou?"

"Huh?! Oh yeah let's go before we run into anyone who moves in today." I nod.

As we head out to the gates, I notice a small pink tint on his cheeks. Hmm. I hope Bakugou isn't getting sick. Classes start soon. We walk out of the gates on the way to the super market. Before we get too far, I stop.

"Why did you stop walking Icy Hot?"

"Before we get too far away from school you should be reminded that I have a car. Wouldn't it be easier to take that since we are purchasing the months groceries?"

"Hmm....I guess you're right. Let's go." I nod and we go to the parking lot.

When we walk to my car, I pull out my car keys and open Bakugou's door first. I walk around to the driver's side, unlock it and get in. I start the car and buckle my seat belt. Bakugou does the same and crosses his arms. Right as I pull out of my parking space another car enters the student's lot. Baku pulls his hood up and looks down.

"Drive already Halfie."

"Apologies Bakugou." I drive out of the lot and he looks up removing his hood. I focus on the road while he talks.

"I don't want anyone to jump to conclusions. Therefore, until all of 2-A knows that we are roommates I don't really want them to see us together. And if they do, we-"

"Just explain to them that we are roommates and have no choice but to shop together or its a waste of time. Plus, you do not own a car so it's easier to go shopping together."

"Hmm...That plan is better than mine of fake arguing."

"I agree." He laughs lightly at my words.

I love that sound.... It's rare and beautiful.

"Right, then we'll do your idea instead." I nod and stop at the red light.

"While we are out getting groceries, we should also buy more kitchen utensils. Very limited supply from the damn school. Tch. For their information some of us students are good cooks."

"I agree. You are a good cook who needs utensils. We also should purchase medicines and first aid to keep in the medicine cabinet. We can't go to recovery girl for everything." I say with a glance in the other males direction. His cheeks had gone pink again. I hope he isn't sick.

"T-thanks.....Ahem and your right. Also, better hand and dish soap for the kitchen and bathroom."

"Yes. And don't forget. These are our dorms for the next three years. The school found a person with a mover's quirk that will move our rooms to the third and fourth floors whenever we move up a grade. Seniors will move out of UA and freshman will start on floor one."