Ch. 9

~Bakugou's POV~

I smile over at Shoto when he swings our intertwined hands. What the press said had really bothered me. But thanks to Sensei and even more so to Shoto, I've been able to calm down. The way he held me was comforting. If only I wasn't wearing this hat. Then he could've played with my hair. I've noticed that even at night when my anxiety gets to me that playing with my hair is comforting. Maybe when we get home Sho and I can just change into some pajamas and we can stay in for the rest of the day. I want a hug so I quietly pester Shoto.

"Hey Sho?"

"Hmm?"

"I-I want a h-hug..."

He smiles and stops walking. I stop with him as he signals to Shitty Hair and Sparky that we'll catch up with them. He opens his arms for me and I gladly enter his embrace. He holds me to his chest.

"You alright Suki?"

"Y-yeah... I just wanted another hug from my boyfriend..." He nods.

His next question is a little shocking.

"Do you want me to carry you the rest of the way?"

"N-no! I just w-wanted a hug is all..." He nods again.

"We should catch up with them then."

He releases me but I grab his wrist and look down embarrassed highly by what I want from him.

"Katsuki? What's wrong?"

"...I-I... I kinda....Do... Want you to... Hold me...."

He looks at me shocked. My face is really hot...

"Are you sure Suki?"

I nod, too embarrassed to repeat my request. He gladly lifts me up into his arms. I wrap my arms around his neck and legs around his waist. He sets one hand on my back and the other under my ass for support. I rest my head on his shoulder, my face beat red. He starts to walk to catch up with Shitty Hair and Sparky.

"You realize that they will probably tease you, right love?"

"Y-yeah... I just want a hug...That can continue as we walk is all. Otherwise, I would walk by myself..."

He laughs lightly.

"Alright. Whatever you say."

We catch up to the other two idiots who were standing at a crosswalk waiting for us.

"Yo! We didn't want to get too far... Are you carrying Bakugo?!"

"Thank you for waiting and yes. He wanted a hug."

"Awwww! Bakubro is being nice and affectionate today!"

"Shut up Shitty Hair!"

"Suki please don't yell. Your right next to my ear."

"S-sorry..."

I didn't let the others hear my apologies. We continue our walk until about ten minutes later we are in front of the mall. Shoto sets me down gently.

"Food first?"

They all nod to show that agree with me. The trip was way longer than we thought, so we are kinda hungry. We walk inside and decide to split up. Shoto and I wander off and so do the other two idiots. We decided to meet in the middle of the food court in half an hour. As Sho and I walk, I hear a small timid voice call out to me.

"M-Mr. B-Bakugo s-sir?" I turn around to see a sweet little girl near tears in front of me. I kneel down with a sweet smile on my face.

"Hey, sweetheart. What can I help you with?"