Ch. 12

~Todoroki's POV~

I wake up to loud pounding on the front door of my lover and my shared dorm room. I look down at the sleeping explosion boy in my arms. Everything that happened earlier this morning comes rushing back to me. I rise and rush to my closet grabbing out my long robe to cover my body as I answer the door. I hurry to the door to stop the banging, hoping to let Katsu sleep. I unlock the door and open it, in front of me is a woman that looks very much like Katsuki and a man that has glasses and brown hair.

"Hello. How may I assist you Mister and Misses Bakugo?"

"How did you know-?"

"Ma'am if I may, you and Katsuki look similar. Your hair and eyes gave it away. Anyways, please come in. I'll go wake Katsuki up."

They nod and come inside. I calmly walk back into our bedroom closing the door quietly behind myself. As soon as I'm out of their view I drop my chill and rush to my boyfriend's closet grabbing a pair of boxers, some red silky pajama pants, and a black hoodie with a skull and the saying 'I'll sleep when I'm dead ' on it. Hopefully, it will hide the marks I left on his body. I walk over to Katsuki and place a kiss on his lips. He returns the kiss until I pull away.

"W-whats up. My ass hurts..." He mumbles tiredly.

I drop the clothes on his marked-up chest and walk to my own closest. I pick out a pair of boxers, black fuzzy pajama pants with little white snowflakes, and a white tank top with the saying 'I'm too tired. Get me a coffee and I'll think about giving a shit.' I drop my robe and get changed while explaining things to my tired boyfriend.

"I'm not sure why or how, but your parents are here. They are on the couch in the living room so hurry and get dressed." I whisper

I finish changing and I put my robe back on to cover up the marks Suki left on my skin. I turn to Katsuki who is sitting in nothing but his hoodie. I sigh and walk over. I kiss his forehead.

"H-Help me please..." I nod and help him get his bottoms on. When he's dressed I lift him up and he wraps his arms around my neck and legs around my waist. I walk over to the door and open it. I stand in front of my boyfriend's parents who look absolutely dumbfounded.

"H-How?! I haven't seen Katsuki let anyone hold him since he was three!"

I shrug.

"I didn't know it had been that long since Suki was held."

"You never asked me Sho."

"Fair." I sit on the floor and force Katsuki to turn around in my arms. He groans and looks up at his parents.

"So what do you two want from me anyway? As a matter a fact how did you even get in here?!"

"As your parents, the teachers let us in to see you after all that happened yesterday. I saw what I would assume as other parents. I even saw Inko Midoriya speaking with All Might about Izuku."

I stiffen. What if-

*Loud Knocking*

Damn, I couldn't even finish my thought. I stiffen even more.

I stiffen even more. Katsuki catches on and kisses my cheek. "I'll get it." He gets off of my lap and walks to the door. He opens it to reveal a tall broad-shouldered man with flaming red facial hair.

"Who are you? Where is my son?"

"Ah. You. The bastard who made ten minutes of my unpacking experience annoying. What can I help you with? Need a lesson in listening skills?"