Ch. 10

[(Lol. So fun fact; I had lost the entirety of chapter seven and had to rewrite it. So uh...Deleted scene: Baku promised Todo that he would make cold soba noodles for dinner that night during a conversation about that day's meals before being invited out by Kiri and Kami. So yeah I'll leave you be now. Bye-bye!) This tidbit is true to my original write of the fic. Chapter seven you read is the correct re-upload of what was previously out to be read.]

~Todorokis POV~ 

I look down at Katsuki as he sleeps in my arms. So precious. He wanted to be held and have his hair played with. God, I love this boy. I kiss Katsukis temple and continue to play with his hair. I start to doze off holding my boyfriend in my arms when frantic knocking sounds at the door. Suki is startled awake for a second when I sit him down. I walk to the door to see a very nervous-looking Kirishima standing in front of me. 

"The press is outside and no one can leave to get the teachers because of them! We need all of the student help we can get with most of 2-A not here still! Grab Bakugo and meet us downstairs in the 2-A dorm building lobby!" 

"Alright. I need to wake Suki up first we'll be down in a minute." 

"Thanks, man!" 

Kirishima bolts off and I turn to see Katsuki curled up in a ball on the couch. I walk into our bedroom and take a black tank top from Katsuki's closet. I walk back to my boyfriend who is still napping on the couch. I don't want to bother him but Katsuki would be very helpful in fending off the press. 

"Suki wake up and put this on." I shake him a bit until he sits up. 

"Why was I put down and then woken up right after?"

He puts the tank top on clearly upset by the interruption in being held by me while he napped. 

"Kirishima came to the door knocking like a maniac. I put you down to answer the door. I'm waking you up because the press has our dorm building surrounded somehow and we can't get to the teachers." 

He immediately stands up and looks really pissed. 

"Damn press interrupts my fucking nap with my fucking boyfriend. What is it with the press today!?" 

I take Suki's hand and lead him out the door and down to the lobby. Even Midoriya is here talking with the others on how to get past them. Even so, we still don't have many 2-A students in the dorms yet. We currently only have Katsuki, me, Kirishima, Kaminari, Jiro, Momo, and Midoriya. Katsuki and I join the small group of panicking students. Katsuki is the first to put a reasonable plan on the table.

"Shut up and listen, all of you. We need to see what they could possibly want from us. After that, we need to distract them long enough for the two of us to get out and go get the teachers. If I might recommend positions Deku should distract the press with the help of Shitty Hair and Sparky. Headphones and Ponytail should keep watch at the back door for anyone trying to be sneaky. Shoto and I can sneak past the press. Shoto can use his ice to make a path that will get us where we need to be. If for some reason the press manages to catch on and try to follow us Shoto can make an ice wall and I can use my explosions to get to the teachers. Any questions?" 

"No. Let's do this thing Bakubro!" 

We all nod to show we agree with the plan. Midoriya, Kirishima, and Kaminari all go out into the crowd to see what they want and distract them. Momo and Jiro leave to the back door to keep watch. Suki and I wait for an opening. After about five minutes I take Katsukis hand leading him to a window. I open it and quietly ask Katsuki to go grab me something.