17

Walking out of class, thinking about the whole situation this morning. It built a disasterous day. I knew that when I get home, my ass is going to get handed to me. I didn't see Retz or any of her slut friends hanging around like they normally do.

"Killua!" I heard that angelic voice jump and cling onto me.

"Gon! What the hell are you doing?!" I shouted at him with my face heating up.

"I was going to ask if we could walk home together."

I knew that my parents would get a phone call about the situation that happened with Retz, and I didn't want to stick around for that. On the other hand, we wanted to explain what happened with Aunt Mito. Hopefully, she'll believe us.

"Sure, I'll walk with you," I responded.

"Alright!" Gon cheered happily. "Follow me, I'm sure you know were I live."

Of course I do. Ever since Retz told me, I sneak out the house to watch you sometimes.

We continued to walk into the forest area where he lived. It's different from the atmosphere of my house. It's dark and foggy, you can barely even tell what's going on. Not to mention the big ass door that blocks the entire door. I found it unnecessary, but it's  not hard to get through.

"Hey Killua," Gon said looking down. "I was going to wait until Aunt Mito's birthday, but I don't think I could wait to tell you something."

I look at him my eyebrow arched," What is it?"

"Let's go to my house and I'll tell you," Gon doesn't look at me; he continues to look at the ground.

My curiosity builds within me. What does he want to tell me?

We finally see his house. Gon takes out his house keys from his back pocket and opens the front door. I follow behind him as I locked the doors. On the kitchen counter lies a note.

Gon, I went to grocery store. I'll be back in a while.

- Aunt Mito

"Well, goes we can't tell her about the situation yet," I say.

"Good, that gives me time to tell you something. I've been meaning to tell you for the longest time; I just didn't know how to," This got me nervous for some reason.

He takes a deep breath in before saying," I know that you are stalking me."

My mind goes blank, and room fills with silence.

What the fuck?! How...? How did he figure it out?

"Gon, I-"

"Did you think I wouldn't find out?"

No, that main reason I did it was because...

"How did you find out?" It was the only question that filled my mind.

"I see you everywhere. The conversations that I had with other people. I see you at basketball practice, and I saw you last night at the window. I even saw you behind the bush when Retz fought with me."

I had no words, I had nothing to say. I knew that what I was doing wasn't good.

"But why did you do it?" Gon asked me the million dollar question.

What am I supposed to do? He keeps looking at me, expecting an answer, but I can't find the words.

"Gon...I can't. I'm sorry.... I'll text you later," a sob escapes from my mouth.

My eyes tear up, and before I knew it, I started to run away. I unlocked the front door to his house, grabbing my shoes and putting them on. I ran faster as soon as I got outside, and all I heard was Gon calling my name. Hearing him shout, made me feel even worse.

Gon, I'm sorry.