5

"Where do you think you're going?! You're my slave! You need to stay here and attend to my needs! You understand me!?"

I look at the disparity of this disgusting pig, begging for his life to not end. A dark and murderous aura clouded my mind and my eyes turned emotionless.

I hold the knife dangerously towards him, trying not to loose the temptation to stab him. Blodding staining my clothing...

"You listen to me bitch. You should be happy that the police are going to deal with you and not me. If it were up to me, I would've fucking killed you already."

I paused before I spoke again," Now shut your disgraceful mouth, before I shove this knife down your throat and kill you. And least that's what I should do. But I'm not going to, because you're completely useless."

I smile and say," Trust me, you're a disgrace to your family and friends. Well if you have any. I hope that you will die in hell, and I'll live peacefully. You'll die a gruesome death, and I'll be dancing on your grave."

I finally turn my back on him," Now if you'll excuse me, I have a life to live unlike you."

The door closes behind me and police surround me. Waiting for some questions to be asked, and for me to answer them.

All I did was smile, because I knew that that man would dead when all of this was over.