4

I always saw Killua by himself with a sketchbook. He would usually draw the campus grounds over and over again until they looked perfect. I've admired his dedication to his work. It reminded me of my Aunt Mito.

My aunt's birthday is in a few days, so I wanted to give her somewhat of a reminder about me. I think it's a great present in my opinion. After all, she is the one who raised me.

Me and Killua enter an empty art classroom. Paintings of unknown subjects hanging on the wall that caught my interest.

"So, what type of drawing do you specialize in?" I asked him  from curiosity.

"I mostly do portraits and nature scenes," Killua says walking over to his backpack and pulling out a folder. "Of course, I do like doodle and paint from time to time."

I walk over to a new area in the room, but something looked familiar about it. Until I realized that it was the cafeteria, and I was in the background. Sitting on the usual table next to where the water fountain was. It was shaded beautifully with a mix of charcoal and other shading tools. Who sketched me...?

"Oh god, my teacher hung that up too?" I hear Killua speak from behind me.

He came right next to me," I don't know how she found it."

"What are you talking about?" I asked as he came right in front of me.

"I drew this; I thought that..." Killua almost hesitated to speak any futher.
"It was the perfect weather for a scenery portrait, and when I went to go and draw it; you were already there. Looking at the cherry blossoms, and you seemed extremely fascinated by them, and I thought it was perfect. So I sketched you along with the scenery."

Killua's face was a bright pink, almost as if he was afraid that I was going to criticize him.

"I think you did an amazing job. You really captured the location and the delicately of the flowers. And you shaped my spiky hair," I laugh loudly and he laughed with me.

We smiled at each other, and I thought the picture was already perfect.

"Hey Killua, do you mind if I gave this picture to my aunt?" I asked still looking at him.

He nodded happily and I felt honored that he was willing to give up such a masterpiece to me.

Killua, are you the survivor that's going to help me out of the darkness?