13

{Warning: Homophobic Slurs}

The news played on my flatscreen T.V. as I got ready for school. It was typical for me to hear what was going on outside the in world.
"It's been five years since Nakamura Association's boss disappeared, Genko Falcon. Employees of the faculty are still trying to find his whereabouts, but the mystery remains where he is. Claiming to be one of the most mysterious disappearances in the city. Meanwhile, his son is no where to found as well."
I know the association, and apparently they are a well known company who helps the police catch criminals. They were onto my family after Millulki stupidly got himself arrested by selling drugs. We were only able to get out of it, because we were able to hide our tracks. Nevertheless it wasn't easy, and they are good. The boss and son missing huh? Are the kidnapped or something?

Heading to school is a different story, one person that I knew I needed to avoid is Retz. She's going to ask about the present that she asked for me to give to Gon. Why couldn't she do that herself? She already knew where he lived, but it still worked in my advantage. I was able to see Gon and confront him. I felt my face heat up, the opportunity was too good to pass. Besides all that, I hope he shows up to school today. From all of my years of watching him, I know that he doesn't like to break promises.

I arrived at school earlier than usual to avoid unnecessary problems. But it looked like I wasn't the only one, because Gon was here too. And he wasn't alone. My blood boiled, as I saw blond curly hair with my raven haired boy. I hid behind the closest thing to me, a trash can, as I intentionally listened to their conversation.

"So did you like the gift that you sent to you?" Retz asked obviously flirting with him twirling her hair.

"Well, I liked one thing that you sent me," Gon said this and my eyes widened.

"Oh really? Which part?" She steps closer to him. I was holding myself back, I was close to fighting her.

"The person that sent it," my heart raced as he said this. I felt my face heat up again.

"WHAT?" Retz stepped back and her smile turning into a frown. "What do you mean? But yesterday, I sent Killua to give the gift..."

She able to put two and two together, she whimpers softly, but it doesn't take long for it to turn into anger," You are sick. You fucking piece of shit, what the hell is wrong with you? You turned gay for what? You sick fuck! You just had to turn into a faggot, right?! Just so you could humiliate yourself?! I'll admit that your popular and hot. All I wanted to do was get some popularity around here and at least manipulate some other boys. That's all there is nothing wrong with that?"

"Are you sure about that?" Gon asks as he pulls his phone and a recording of Retz's confession. Retz eyes widen, as she hears herself. "Popularity and power huh? You're something else. Imagine what would happen if someone else saw this. You'd be the biggest slut in the city aren't you? Now I'm really glad I rejected you."

"No Gon, you got that all wrong, I was just shouting out of frustration. You wouldn't actually believe that would you?"

I've had enough of this bitch. I stand up and walk towards them, they both look at me.

"I would. I've always thought something was off about you, and this just confirmed it. You are horrible."

"Oh, and who's going to believe that?" Retz said confidently flipping her hair.

"Are you stupid? I just saw you and recorded everything and yet you still think you won? You're pathetic," Gon is supporting me and it felt great.

She runs away, and I had a feeling that she would tell anyone about this.

"I heard everything," I said.

"Good."