10

"What did you say to Killua?"

I took advantage of the fact that Killua had to use the restroom, and had to ask what she said to him. It seemed to have question his relationship with me at the moment, and I can't have that happen.

"I said nothing bad, Gon. I just told him that he needs to be careful with you. That's all," she responded so calmly that it made me somewhat agitated.

"Why would you say something like that to him?" At this moment, I had to think about whether Killua could hear us or not.

"Because, Gon you already know yourself as much as I do. You still have issues about your parents and the other side of you. You are dangerous, and I need to make sure Killua knows that."

"No, you can't tell him yet. If we were to get in arguement or something serious, he could use my past against me, I can't let that happen."

"But it's Killua, he would never do that to you."

"But you don't know that. It's been a couple of years since he's been here, so I need some time to warm back to him. Which I don't know how long it will take. But when the time comes, I'll tell him. I have to be extra careful and not to leave clues behind about my past."

I hear the bathroom door open and I start to walk away.

"Also Aunt Mito, don't say anything else. That's a warning."

Aunt Mito stares at me with sweat on the side of her face, shaking.

"Understood."

I go over to my room. Killua walks in and I shut the door. I walk over to my desk, and he follows sitting on my bed with two textbooks.

"Hey Killua, what ever Aunt Mito told you, just ignore it," I had to mention this or else things would've gotten more awkward.

"What?" Killua looks at me confused.

"I'm not stupid Killua. Whatever she said forget it."

I have to get closer to him. I can't let him go.

I get up of the desk and walk over to him and sit next to him on my bed.

"I understand, it's been awhile since we've talked, but I can reassure you that nothing has changed. We will always be friends, and we will stick besides each other no matter what. You understand?"

Little moments like this will surely enough to push him over the edge and make us grow closer, then maybe... I can tell you who I really am.