6

Something is off, and I mean about Gon. He didn't show up to school for the past week, and I checked to see if he was at basket ball practice and the players were also confused that he didn't show up. It's so not like him at all... Ever since the whole incident with him taking my drawing of him and the scenery, I've grown more attached to him. I hacked into his school grades and managed to figure out his address, which so happened to be around my neighborhood.

But I wonder if something happened at home...I mean considering I don't know anything really about his family or past life, something must've happened. Or am I overthinking this just because he's mine? No stop, I need to focus and think about the-

"Killua Zoldyck!" Ms.Sibera shouted.

"U-umm, yes?" I replied startled.

"Answer number 5," she commanded putting her hands on her hips.

"It's the square root of 8."

"Good, now pay attention!"

Damn hag, Palm Siberia, also known as math teacher. She's very intuitive, so she must understand my mental state some how. The bell for 4th period rang, and I packed all of my belongings to leave the classroom. Ms. Siberia slams a ruler onto my desk, scaring the hell out of me.

"Killua, I know about your little situation with Gon. But be careful with him, because if you think about him too much, it could affect your grades," She looks at me with her purple indigo eyes.

"I'm sorry Ms.Siberia, I'm worried about him. He hasn't been to school for a while and I'm starting to get nervous."

"Don't worry about it, soon he'll come back to school and you won't have nothing to worry about."

"Thanks."

"No problem."

I completely ignored her. I could just go over to his house and check through the secret spot in his window. I just hope he's ok.

Don't worry Gon. I'll be there for you.