Chapter 16

A/N: Trigger warning near the end

Chapter16

Goddric and Asami watched has Nate laid Rayn down in the couch. The love their had for Rayn was clear as day. Nate had asked them if they had questions for him, and of course they had a lot. "What do you want to ask first Asami?" "There is so much I want to ask, but I am not sure where to start." "Same, guess I start with how he plans to handle the others that hurt Rayn, yeah?." "That sounds like a good plan to me. I want to know that myself." "Sounds good, then we can move onto helping with fixing the pack issues I guess." "Goddric don't sound so unhappy you know Rayn would very much appreciate us helping his uncle." "Yeah I know. Its only because of Rayn that I am willing." Nate had been watching them knowing full well that they were talking through their bond.After a few minutes Goddric spoke. "We have a lot of things we want to know honestly, but I guess we will start with the most important.Rick wasn't the only one that hurt Rayn. What is you plan for them or have you already taken care of it?" Goddric watched him intensely as he asked this question. "About that, I spoke with Jeff and some of the others in the pack and they didn't really know who all was involved. I did find a few and dealt with them in a similar fashion.However I suspect there are others." Asami and Goddric both could tell that this fact was eating Nate up. He was a strong Alpha, that could not be more clear to them, to see him this emotional was more the proof that he didn't know this had all happened.

They talked for a few hours about the things he had dealt with over the last year. It wasn't until Rayn let out a small whimper in his sleep that the three decided to call it a night. "I'll show you guys to the room you will be staying in while you are here." Nate told them as Goddric lifted Rayn into his arms. Rayn stirred a bit before relaxing into his arms. They followed him up the stairs and into a guest room. Their stuff had already been placed in the room. "Well good night, I'll see you all in the morning." Nate said to them before shutting the door. Goddric placed Rayn onto the bed and as carefully as possible removed his clothes and put of a pair of pj bottoms. Rayn woke but soon was fast asleep again when they joined him in bed. Goddric and Asami snuggled in close to their sleeping mate. They felt better about being here after talking to Nate, but nether of them could shake the feeling that something was going to happen.

~General Point of View Change – Rayn ~

Rayn woke to find himself alone. He started to panic until Asami exited the on suite bathroom. "Are you okay?" Asami asked him, concern laced his voice. "Yeah, just had a small panic attack, but I am okay now." He told Asami honestly. Waking up alone in his hometown was unnerving. Hell being in his hometown was down right unnerving."Sorry love I didn't thing about you waking up alone. I should have stayed till you woke up." "Its okay Asami. I am not mad." Rayn told hi as he got out of bed. "Looks like you were about to shower... mind if I join you?" He asked Asami sheepishly. Rayn watched Asami eyebrow rise and give him a sexy smile. "How could I refuse such a tempting offer." Asami told him as he pulled him into a passionate kiss. With a chuckle Rayn pulled hum into the bathroom.Asami had already started the shower so Rayn quickly stripped and stepped under the spray. His muscles relaxing as the hot water pounded onto his skin.

Asami slipped into the shower behind him pulling him against his chest."Fuck, you're beautiful." Asami's hot breath whispered into his ear before he ran his tongue around the shell of it and nipped his earbud. A shiver ran down his spine and had his member hardening. He could feel Asami's own erection firmly against him. Rayn wanted to sink to his knee and pleasure his mate but was stopped when Asami's hand slide down and grasp his erection. Rayn let out a moan as Asami work his way from the head to the base in a slow but firm manner."Please... I want... ahhh.. to pleasure yo...Ah!" Rayn moaned out as his pace stead up. "Shh love let me take care of you." Asami told him as he nip at the mate mark he had left on Rayn's nape."Asami.. please.. I can't hold it... much longer....ah!" He pleaded trying to hold back from cumming. "Don't hold it my love.Cum." Asami growled lustfully into his ear sending him over the edge. Asami never stop stroking him as he came. "Put your hands on the wall Love" Asami told him as he started to calm down from his climax. He did as Asami said and placed his hands on the wall in front of him. Asami pulled his hips backwards and ground against them, pulling a needy whimper for Rayn. "Soon Love." Asami told him as he slipped a finger teasingly around his awaiting hole. He pushed it in slowly and began to loosen him. His expert fingers teased him until he was begging. "P-p-please....." Rayn moaned."Asami.. I need more." He continued to beg. "Is this what you want Love?" Asami teased him by rubbing the tip of his erection onto Rayn's twitching entrance. "Yes..." Rayn begged. Asami pushed the head into him then withdrew a few times, before pushing all the way into him. Rayn's insides twitch around Asami's cock. He stayed still for a moment to allow him to adjust to his size before Asami pulled almost all the way out and thrust back into him hitting his prostate. "Mm.. you're so tight." He heard Asami growl in pleasure. Asami continued to roughly thrust into him. "Not. Not so rough. I'll cum." He pleaded. Asami didn't stop instead he speed up his thrusts and slipped his hand around the base of Rayn's cock stopping him from cumming. "Together." Asami grunted out, Rayn could hear the lust and pleasure in his voice. Asami thrust roughly into him as he worked to bring them to their release. Rayn was a moaning mess. Right as Asami hit his climax he bite into his mark of Rayn's nape pushing him over the edge with him.