Chapter 3

A/N: This chapter lightly touches on mature topics involving physical, substance and sexual abuse, as well as sex between males, it is also the first time I have let someone read a sex scene I wrote so....... you have been warned!   That being said if think someone is being abused speak up, its better to speak up and be wrong, then to stay silent and be right. I myself am a rape survivor so if you need someone to talk to I am here I will never judge you! You are loved, worthy and beautiful!

Chapter 3

As Rayn entered his apartment he placed his keys on the hook next to the door. He let out a sigh as he remembered his interaction with Goddric and Asami. They had been on his mind for the last three hours and he had no idea why. Sure they were incredibly sexy and their voices were like music to his ears. As corny as that sounds, but still it wasn't like him to be so unreasonably attracted to them. Its not like he had never seen a hot guy before, but there was just something about them that Rayn could not put his finger on.

"I need a shower." He grumbled and started to make his way to the bathroom. He turned on the water and to no surprise the hot water was lukewarm at best. He groaned as he stripped and stepped into the spray of the water. He made quick work of washing his body of the motor grease and other grim from the day. After he was finished showering and getting dressed he went in to the front room. He debated on eating, but exhaustion won the debate and he collapsed couch. "I can't wait to finally have a bed," was the last thing on his mind as sleep claimed him.

*General Point of View Change – Asami and Goddric *

Goddric hung up his phone as walked into his and Asami's shared office. "We should have more information on are little mate with in the hour." Goddric informed Asami. "This is going to be a pain in the ass. My wolf has been restless since we left the garage." "I know what you mean Asami, believe me . I want nothing more then to have him here with us, but something tells me forcing him will only push him away from us." As Goddric's words sunk in Asami let out a frustrated sigh. He too felt the uneasiness Rayn was feeling in the office. It was almost as if the poor boy had neon sign over his head. Something had happened to him, and they were going to find out what. Of course they both knew the background check wasn't going to give them everything, but it was a start.

About an hour later Eric, Asami's Beta, came into the office with a file in hand. "Here's the information on your mate Alpha, but I have to tell you its a little disturbing what I found. I'm not gonna lie, that boy has had a shitty life." Goddric and Asami exchanged knowing looks, they had figured it wasn't going to be good, but for Eric to be upset was saying something. "What did you find?" "I'll started with the basics. His name is Rayn Alexander O'Hara, he is nineteen and an only child. His father died eight years ago in a winter related traffic accident. I found an article about it, apparently it was a pretty bad wreck that killed a total of seven people." Eric said as he handed over the article over to them.

"His mother is still alive, I'll get back to her in a minute. He was born and raised in the Red Water Moon Pack lands." "Wait he's from a pack? How he's human?" Asami asked after hearing he grew up in a pack. "He is human, but his father Alexander wasn't. It seems he was a regular werewolf, nothing special as far as that goes. He was a master mechanic and had his own small shop. Rayn's family life before his dad died was what you would consider normal. There wasn't anything that I could find to say otherwise. However this changed drastically after he passed away. His mother Melissa is human and still alive, but apparently lost it after he died. She started drinking and progressed into drugs. There are several reports from the school that Rayn was coming in with unexplained injuries. Everything from minor cuts and bruises to black eyes and a broken arm." "Did the pack not look into it?" Goddric interrupted. "Apparently not. The school called a conference and the report stated that he had been picking fights with kids in the neighborhood. Things start to get worse from there when he entered high school their were still signs of abuse and the school noted rumors of possible sexual abuse."

"Please tell me that is only a rumor!" Asami growled which caused both Goddric and Eric to flinch. "I wish I could Alpha, but there isn't any thing to say one way or another on if its true or not. What I can say is that right around the age of sixteen he obtained his GED and started working at times three different jobs. Also around that time his mom started dating some, well some rather shady people. All of which have criminal backgrounds. So looking back to the rumored sexual abuse, its more then possible given that more then one of them had sexual assault records. There isn't much else I could find out about his living conditions, but I do have a list of the shitty jobs he was working, up until six months ago when he started working at Jamie's garage." Eric finished up as he handed them the list of Rayn's jobs. After reading over the list both men were livid. Who the hell lets a seventeen year old work at a biker bar? "You can go now Eric, thanks." Goddric chocked out, trying his best not to take his angry out on him. "You gonna be okay?" Goddric asked placing his hands on Asami's shoulders. "At some point, but right now I either need to fuck or kill something, or both."

Before Asami could register what was happening Goddric had him pinned to the wall in a crushingly passionate kiss. Both men's tongues fought to dominate the other until Goddric relented and let Asami take the lead this time. Asami pushed Goddric away roughly, "Bedroom, now!" Asami growled dominantly leaving no room for argument, not that Goddric planned to. Goddric quickly left their office and made his way to their room. His pants had just hit the floor when Asami come threw the door and pulled him into another rough kiss. Goddric pulled up Asami's shirt breaking the kiss to pull it completely off. With a smirk he dropped to his knee, undid Asami's pants and releasing his now erect manhood. He ran his tongue around the head of Asami's member before slowly taking it into his mouth. Asami watched as he sucked him off, licking his lips as he grabbed Goddric's hair and roughly forced his dick deeper into his throat. After a few minute of Goddric deep-throating him he pulled away, "On the bed." He growled lust heavy in his voice. Goddric kicked off the rest of his cloths and got on the bed after he grabbed the lube from the bedside table. "On your knees," Asami commanded. He did as Asami said and let out a gasp as two fingers roughly entered him. Asami made quick work of loosening him, he entered him hard and fast. Venting his frustration and leaving Goddric a moaning mess under him as they met each other thrust for thrust. As both men lay there catching their breath Goddric propped himself up on his elbows and gave him a cocky smile. "Feel better?" "A bit, but I'll feel even better when we have our mate pressed here between us." "Agreed," with that said they got up and showered, changed the sheets and went to bed.