Chapter 27

A/N: If you haven't followed me yet, be sure to follow me. I have the first chapter of The Human Omega up and Soon I will have the first chapter of Rico's story A Mate to the Prince.

Chapter 27

~ Three Day Time Skip ~

Rayn had just finished pulling his shirt on when Asami entered the bedroom. "Hey you ready for work?" Asami asked him. "Yeah, just finished getting dressed. I take it Rico is ready to go?" He asked with a sigh. He still wasn't happy that Rico was going with, but it made his mates happy so he would deal with it. Plus, if he was being honest, it was kinda comforting knowing that if something did happen Rico would be right there. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Asami asked him again for the fifth time this morning. "Yes I am sure. Relax okay? It's only for two hours. I got this." "I know you do Love. I am just nervous, as is Goddric." Rayn sighed. "I know you guys are, and believe me. If I didn't think I was ready I wouldn't go. That being said I am actually really excited to be getting back to work. So I love you, but I have to go." He gave Asami a kiss goodbye and then headed downstairs to meet Rico and head to work.

When Rayn stepped into the front of the shop Matt damn near clothes lined him. "Its about time you finally got here!" Matt told him excitedly. The others in the shop also greeted him and welcomed him back. "Jamie said to come to his office when you got in. Also there is a car waiting for you in bay 3." Matt told him as he patted him on the back. "Okay thanks Matt. Oh by the way this is Rico. He will be around for a while. Per Asami and Goddric's request." He told Matt as he pointed over at Rico. "That's cool. Nothing wrong with another hottie floating around the shop."  "Down boy, he's not a bone to chew on." Rayn joked as he flicked Matt's forehead. Rico gave him a look of confusion and Rayn just shook his head. "Come on Rico, lets go see what Jamie wants." Rayn said as he and Rico headed to Jamie's office. Along the way he explained the comment about the bone to Rico. "Oh so he's like that." Rico laughed. After checking in with Jamie, he headed to the bay. The next two hours flew by. Rico actually had to step in and say something as he had lost track of time while working on his third oil change. He was almost done so Rico let him finish, but stopped him from starting another. "Rayn, we have to go. I don't want to piss off Alpha Goddric." Rico had told him. With a sigh he put up his tools and washed up. "It was good to have you back in the shop. See you Friday." Jamie told him as he was heading out of the shop. Rayn nodded and hurried to Rico's awaiting car.

Rayn had just finished a shower when both of his mates entered the bedroom. "Trying to tempt us Little one?" Goddric asked him with a cocky smirk. Rayn wasn't expecting them to be there so he was only in a towel. "Why? Is it working?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. Asami walked over and pulled him against his chest, kissing him deeply. "More then you know Love." Asami told him, arousal heavy in his voice. Asami pulled him over to the bed and pushed him so that he was sitting on the edge of the bed. He watched as Asami dropped to his knees in front of him and removed the towel from his waist showing his now fully erect member to both him and Goddric. Rayn hummed in pleasure as Asami licked a bead of precum from his head. As Asami began to lick and suck his way up and down his cock Rayn pulled Goddric closer and undid his pants. Once Goddric's erection was freed from his pants he began to give Goddric the same attention Asami was currently giving his own erection. Rayn hummed around Goddric's cock as Asami took his to the base, bringing him close to his release. "Asami I'm gonna cum." He moaned as he let go if Goddric's cock. "Cum all you want Little one." Goddric told him as he gripped his hair and firmly pulled his head back to his erection. Rayn parted his lips and let Goddric fuck his mouth. He moaned around Goddric's dick as Asami's deep-throating brought him over the edge. Goddric continued to fuck his mouth as he hummed, sucked and used his tongue to please him. As Goddric near his climax his grip tightened in his hair, he was forced all the way to the base as Goddric release waves of hot cum down his throat. He swallowed all of it, licking and sucking until his mate's release was done. "Thank you Little one." Goddric praised him as he gently stroked his head. "In the center on your knees Love." Asami told him as he stood up an stripped. He did as Asami asked and was rewarded with a playful smack to the ass. Asami crawled in behind him and place a kiss on each of his ass cheeks. He heard the all to familiar click of the lubes lid before he felt the cool liquid touched him, pulling a shiver of excitement from him. Asami teased his hole before slowly inserting one finger. As Asami worked to loosen him, he watched Goddric strip, then come around to rest in front of him and watch as Asami used his fingers and tongue to loosen and pleasure him. "Mmm... Asami, please.. stop teasing." Rayn panted. "Not yet Love, just a bit more." Asami murmured as he inserted a third finger, stretching him as well as teasing his sweet spot. Rayn gasped in surprised pleasure when Goddric pulled him into a deep kiss and began to pinch his left nipple. While his and Goddric's tongue fought for dominance he felt Asami pull away. He whimpered into the kiss, but soon he felt the head of Asami's erection press against his entrance. Asami entered him slowly, making his whimper and moan. Once fully inside him Asami held still allowing him to adjust. "You okay Love?" Asami whispered into his ear. "Yes, please." He begged and was rewarded with a single slow thrust. Asami continued to tease him with slow thrusts, some shallow others deep. Having Goddric there watching only turned him on more. "Asami... more... please." He begged wanting his mate to stop teasing him. "Is this what you want?" Asami growled as he began to thrust into him faster and rough then before. "Yes!" He moaned out in pleasure. Rayn watched as Goddric re-positioned himself so that he was at the propped up against the head of the bed. Asami stopped thrust as Goddric call for him to come and straddle him. Rayn smirked at his mate as he crawled over him. He kissed Goddric passionately as he aligned Goddric's erection with his opening. Goddric gripped his hips and pushed him down around his cock. Rayn let out a pleased whimper as Goddric filled him. "I love watching you too together." Asami growled as he came up behind him and started kissing and nipping at his shoulder. He moaned as he rode Goddric. Rayn felt Asami's finger probe his already full hole and tensed. "Relax for me Love." Asami whispered as his nipped his earlobe. He relaxed the best he could and soon Asami was able to fit in two fingers. He worked in sync with Goddric's thrusts. After several minutes Asami removed his fingers and pressed his erection against him. "Stay relaxed and breath Little one." Goddric murmured to him. There was slight pain as Asami pressed in. Soon however the pain was forgotten as they worked in sync to bring him closer to his next climax. As Asami would push in Goddric would pullout and vice versa. Their pace was swift and rough which only heightened Rayn's pleasure. Asami was the first to climax as he did so he bit onto his mating mark. Followed by Goddric who also bit into the his mating mark on Rayn's other shoulder. The combination of pain and pleasure from their thrusts and bites brought Rayn to an explosive climax. The three of them lay there panting and relaxing as they came down from their climax. "That was awesome." Rayn chuckled and his mates grunted in agreement.