The Falling Eagle

"Come on then Y/N! You sure talk a big game!"

You smirked devilishly. Before holding out your fists. And spinning them around your body. From this you lifted up your right leg high. And left the other to hold you up.

While you held one hand above your head.

And the other down at your mid rift.

Miguel held up his fists and placed his right leg further in front of him.

Twas a battle between karate and it's predecessor. And just to make you mad. I ain't gonna tell you about it.

However let me tell you a story. About all that came before.

Ahem...

Once upon a time a man got fucked.

Such a fucking terrible beginning no?

Well this man happened to be your father. And he was sent to war. You see your family moved to china a long time ago from America.

They were very accepting until that day. Where the poor bastard was taken away to fight in some kind of war.

Anyway, he came back dead. Beat up and wounded. Your mother screamed at the sight. And tried her best to save him. But it came to no avail.

You see that war. Was a war that tainted your love for Kung Fu.

Your father and mother both met at a long time ago in China. Their own parents moved here to explore the land.

They died and left your parents alone and orphaned.

And just as the 9 Circles of hell took them away. A Buddhist priest took them in. Though the life was tuff as shit. They survived and from the temple.

Buddha smiled graciously and blessed the two. With the knowledge of an ancient style of kung fu.

Named the Eagles Flight.

It emphasizes the use of all body parts. In the form of what could only be called dancing.

The style is fierce yet elegant.
A great offense and defense.

And combined all kung fu styles.

It was a powerful as shit style. Too bad the monks that taught it died. Leaving your soon to be father and mother as the last one's to know it.

Well after that the two began to get a bit handsy with each other. Fighting and loving.

And from that came you.

So the pair decided to get married. And live happy together.

They taught you the style. And after you went to school for a great deal of your life

Until the day I talked about before. That day was traumatising. After all that man. That man that laid there dead and lifeless

Scars over his body and badly bruised.

Your mother could do nothing except take you out of there. And head back to the United States.

Which brings us to the true story. A story of a love between rivals. Very similar to your own parents story.

Let's begin...

"Come one son! We're finally here. America!"

"Land of milk and honey and what else? Freedom."

You looked over to your mother. Who poured comically at you. Before picking your forehead.

"Come on son don't be like that."