The Eagles Claw

You would describe yourself as a rabbit. Your ears always listened to everything. You were very lucky, merciful, calm, peaceful, and elegant. Not only that but you followed directions and people very well.

Although you weren't born in the year if the rabbit. You were indeed a rabbit.

Now you were following Miguel into an empty pit of cobras. Miguel guided you through the streets masterfully. When the sight a massive cobra filled your view.

"Quick question: how many students does your shifu have?"

"Shifu?"

"Umm master."

"Oh sensei has me and this girl named Aisha."

"Wow now you should be getting an influx of students."

"Why do you think that?"

"Well you did just kick serious ass. And cobra kai is a very flashy name. Also you have moi now."

"What's so important about you I mean."

"No, it's fine. I've been called Tu. Which is a bit perverted but still funny. They called me Rabbit. For two reasons I am a great follower as well am Lucky."

"Really?"

"Yes, when I was born a great storm set for my hometown avoided us. My family was graced by Chang'e and possessed great riches. Although they were humble in how they spent it."

"Wow, well if you're wrong you owe me a three course meal at Applebee's. If there are new students there."

"I guess ok then we'll I bet the same thing and to make it easier for me to drive us there. Say we have a date together."

"Wait what?"

"My mom won't let me drive. Unless for three reasons. Dating, Work, or Emergency reasons. So do that and we won't have to walk."

"Fine, fine, deal."

He held out his hand and so you shook it.

"By Tu shen I will win."

You both continued to walk. With a whole groups of new students standing outside. With absolute joy you laughed loudly.

"Haha! Oh I win."

"Damn it!"

"Haha by the grace of Tu Shen I win."

"Who even is Tu Shen."

"Long story but he's a gay rabbit god of homosexual love and luck."

"Sounds about right."

You laughed following him inside. Guiding your way through. Inside you were met by a generic color scheme of red and black.

"Hmm, suppose I brought the wrong kind of training gear. Also supposedly at a bad time."

"Why what did you bring."

You pulled out your Tang suit and kung fu shoes.

"Oddly enough it's very easy to move in."

"Wow that's cool. How many of these do you have?"

"Most of clothing was made up by this."

"And here my clothes are just t-shirts and hoodies."

"Heh, hey, that's still very cool."

Everyone had already entered and chattered amongst themselves. While you quickly changed into your suit. You spaced out sitting down on the ground.