V

I've been playing among us with mostly the same people for three months now! I'm way more comfortable with them now! I've gotten close to most of them. Jack, Sykkuno, and CORPSE are the ones I talk to the most i would have to say.

I just feel more confident when I'm with those three. Plus Poki of course.

I get a message saying that Sykkuno's birthday is in a few days and that Toast, Poki, and lots of his friends are making him this type of board thing. I'm not sure what it is but I tell them I'll put something on the board.

I set everything to the side and get writing.

My dearest Sykkunooooooo~

     HAPPY BIRTHDAY SYKKUNO!!! You are officially old! How does it feel old man?! Anyways I'll stop teasing you... for now. Only because it is your birthdayyyy. When I first met you I was surprised by your voice (in a good way of course) I still think you could have been the voice actor for Kaeya but ya know whatever. You will always be known to some people as the anime guy from twitch, and the first time I met you that's what you were, but you've upgraded to my best friend! Every single time I say "Jesus" I will always get reminded of you.

Oh Jesus this is getting long... I hope you have a fantastic birthday!

                        -Your best friend (Not Toast) Y/n

I smile as I write the note.

I put it on the board that we had. I noticed Toast already had one up. I was about to start reading it but I don't want to because I just don't feel I should read something that isn't meant for me.

A Few Days Laterrrr:

It's Sykkuno's birthday! I spend my day as usual but once I notice Sykkuno is streaming I hop on his stream.

"Perfect timing!" I say to myself as he just notices he has the board. I watch as he looks at it.

I noticing him reading them all, he hasn't read mine yet.

"When I first met Poki and Toast I thought they didn't like me, I thought they were just being nice, and I wasn't sure if Y/n would like me because I didn't think Poki liked me, so I just assumed they were all being nice" he says as he starts to cry a little.

He continues to talk and I send him something in the streams chat "Sykkunooooo we love youuu!!!"

The chat goes crazy saying my name. I giggle as I read a bunch of comments:

"Y/NNN!!!"

"OMG SHE IS HEREEE!"

"SYKKUNO Y/N IS HERE!"

"Y/n!"

There was many of them. He looks at his comments and smiles. He laughs and covers his face with his hand like he always does. It's so cute!

"Oh uh she is?" He questions and says like he is surprised. "Hey Y/n"

He scrolls and reads my comment. He smiles and covers his mouth. "I love you too"

I smile and then the comments blow up even more than it already was.

I see a comment saying "He said he loves her! He didn't say I love you guys!"

I laugh and roll my eyes. I get a phone call and see it's Poki, I quickly send another message on the stream saying "I gotta go Sykkuno! I hope you have an amazing rest of your birthday! Byeeeee"

I send it and wait for him to see.

"Oh Y/n's still here?" He notices the comments and asks.

He reads my message and smiles as he fixes his hair. "Oh ok, thanks Y/n! I hope you have a great rest of your day!" He says kindly.

I smile as he says each word.

I leave the stream and call Poki back.

This one is a bit shorter than normal but I wanted to get you something out for you all to read, I hope you liked it!

Word Count: 670