II

Before I start I apologize if there are any spelling or punctuation mistakes, I just want to get something out for you guys to read so you don't have to wait another couple days. I hope you enjoy! Also please don't be afraid to comment!

It's the next day and it's finally time to meet them. I'm really nervous to meet everyone especially Felix and Jack.

Poki texts me and sends me the code. Before I join the game I join the discord. "So Poki who did you bring" I hear right as I join. The voice sounded a little like an anime character, it was so soft and soothing.

"(YouTube name), but I'm sure she'll be okay if you call her Y/n. She's really nice, almost like Sykunno nice but she will call you out if she knows you're the imposter"

"I've seen one of her videos, she is like a mad detective when it comes to this stuff" I hear Valkyrae say. I squeal. Thank God my mike was muted.

I enter in the code and the screen changes.

"Talking about Y/n she just joined"

"Oh, hey Y/n" the anime guy said.

"Hi Y/n" someone said.

"Hi" I hear Pewdiepie say.

"Hey Y/n" I can tell this was Jacksepticeye.

Two others great me.

"Oh uh hey" I say casually. My heart feels like it's going to be ripped out of my chest. I quickly add "It's nice to meet you all"

"It's nice to meet you too, I'm Sykunno by the way" the anime guy said. I then ask him "Sykunno?" "Yes?" "Have you played Genshin Impact?"

"Yeah, I have, it's a great game"

"You sound kinda like Kaeya" he laughs but then someone agrees with me "he kinda does"

Everyone else introduced themselves, then someone asks who Jack brang and he replies "CORPSE husband, he has one of the coolest voices you will ever hear"

Then Valkyrae says "Oh take that Sykunno"

"Better than Sykunno's?" Toast asks.

"Say hello CORPSE" Jack says.

Then a very deep and powerful voice says "Hey guys"

"IS THAT REAL?!" Rae exclaims.

"WHAT?!" Poki yells.

Then Sykunno simply says "Woah"

"That's so cool" I comment.

Then everyone starts comparing their voices and then someone said "You might as well leave Sykunno"

Everyone bursts out laughing while Sykunno says "What?" while giggling.

I notice my color is purple and I go to change it.

I change my color to orange and put a leaf stem on top of my character so that I'm a carrot. I'm always orange. If I'm not orange then I'm green.

Everyone continues to chat for a bit.

Then CORPSE says "Y/n's a carrot"

I laugh and state "I'm always a carrot, um I am actually a carrot in real life too so" I say to them with a weird tone in my voice.

They laugh and then we start the game.

I notice my hands are so sweaty, I brush them off on my black joggers and look up at the screen and see 'Crewmate'

"Good, I actually didn't want to be imposter, I didn't want to kill all these new people, I would have felt so bad" I say with a laugh at the end.

We play on the polus map, we start in the dropship and I notice we have keys.

I do keys then I depart from everyone even though that is how I get killed. I head to security and watch cams for a second or so I exit cams once I see Sykkuno enter my camera view, he is coming to cams. "Please don't kill me Sykkuno"

I get off and leave the room and see Sykunno right in front of me once I leave securtiy. "Oh hello there"

We both just stand there. "Well this is awkward" I say with a laugh.

He passes me and stands on the vent up above the room with the cameras.

"What is he doing" I laugh. He moves up and down on the vent and I move my character and join him on the vent.

Then a body was reported. The body was brown. "Not Poki" I say with a laugh.

Then it gets quiet.

"Why'd you laugh Y/n?" Toast asks me with suspicion in his voice.

"Uh, I-"

"Yeah Y/n" Rae says.

"Wow I'm just being attacked right now" I say to them. "Where was the body?"

"O2" Felix answers.

"Oh, I was in security which makes me seem really sus"

"Was anyone with you?" Lily asks me..

"Oh uh Sykkuno came in, I'm pretty sure it's not him even though he stood on top of the vent"

I hear Sykkuno laugh "You joined me on the vent"

CORPSE laughs and so does Toast.

We talk back and forth about the kill but we all end up voting skip except one person. Toast. He voted me.

"Toast!" I exclaim "What the heck?"

"You seem too sus"

It brings us all to the office and we all walk out. CORPSE and Felix follow me to storage. I do my task in that room and then leave and go to admin. After a while Sykkuno comes in and stands on the vent.

"What the heck? Again?" I say then laugh. I step on the vent but then leave and make my way into specimen room

Sykkuno joins me and Toast gets in right before the doors close. I wait for the doors to open and once they do I walk out. I'm pretty sure Toast self reported but self reporting is so stupid but sometimes it can be really smart.

"I'm pretty sure it is Toast, not just cause he voted me though, I just have this gut feeling."

We have two imposters to figure out.

All three of us walk out and head to specimen once the doors open.

"I also think it's Lily, I can't explain why but you guys know that I trust my gut and that somehow it's usually right about who the imposters are" I say to the mic. "But once I have any evidence I'll expose them both."

Then I say "I have some evidence on Toast, I saw Poki walking with Toast on cams. They were together and they must have gone to O2 and then Toast killed and reported."

I then think "But why would he report it?"

"Everyone thinks self reporting is stupid but if you play it right then everyone will think you're innocent"

These chapter might take a while for me to write so I apologize if it takes a while for me to write you guys a chapter.

Word Count: 1,115