VI

As I put away my tub of ice cream I have been eating I hear my phone buzz.

I pull it out of my pockets and see that both Poki and Sykkuno texted me. I smile without realizing and look at both of them.

I read over the text and jump up in the air and hug my phone. "I GET TO MEET SYKKUNO!"

"And the others of course" I laugh as I rub my neck with my free hand.

I text them back saying I would come.

Shoot I have to make a costume and a Halloween video. I sigh and find a creepy video game to make a video about.

___

The door rings. I slowly get off the couch and open the door to see the pizza man. He hands me the pizza and I quickly get everything over with.

He turns to leave "Thank you" I say as he walks away. I close the door and since I live alone I bring the pizza into the living room

I groan when my phone buzzes.

"Hello"

"Hey Y/n!"

"Hey what's up Poki?"

"Just wanted to tell you Sykkuno is coming to the Halloween party" Poki says with a laugh.

"Ok, I already knew that but okay" I say as I take a bite of my pizza.

"But he just told the group chat he was coming?" I could tell she was confused.

"Oh well he told me a few hours ago actually"

"When?" She asks quickly.

"Uh let me check" I go to the conversation between Sykkuno and I "Uh hmm" I say as I tap my phone. "12:38"

"That's almost 7 hours before he told us"

I shrug even though she can't see me. Then I sarcastically comment "Guess I'm the favorite"

I smile at the thought and Poki says "Yeah it's not fair"

Poki squeals and says to me "Oh my goshhh Sykkuno and you would be the cutest couple ever! You two are meant for ea-"

I end the phone call as I become flustered. Something gets stuck in my throat and I start to cough. After a tiny cough attack I recover.

Her words play inside my head.

"Cutest couple ever!"

I smile and continue to watch my favorite show.

___

Later that night Sykkuno called me and we played genshin impact together.

I kept joking to him about how he doesn't have Diluc but he just laughed and made fun of me since Albedo hasn't come home yet.

"Albedo will come home to me gosh" I say with a laugh. "I just got enough for another ten pull." (If you don't play genshin this part will make zero sense)

"Are you gonna pull?" Sykkuno asks me even though he already knew the answer.

"Of course I am going to!"

I press the 10x button and it changes the screen to the stars falling. IT TURNED GOLD! "IT'S GOLD!!! IT'S GOLD!!!"

I scream as I see the 5 star character! "I GOT HIM SY! I GOT HIM! I- YES!"

I take a victory lap around my room.

Sorry this was a shorter chapter, I'm sorry it is taking me a while to update you all I have been very busy but I hope you all enjoyed this dumb chapter anyways. In the next chapter they meet so... hehe

Word Count: 560