VII

Thank you all for reading my story! It really makes my day to see how much you all like it! Love you all!!!

It's time for the Halloween party. After a week of on and off work on my costumes I finally finished it!

Chongyun! From Genshin Impact!

I put on the outfit and look in the mirror

I put on the outfit and look in the mirror. I think back to all the work I put into this.

I went to the store and bought a white sweatshirt, then I found a white-light blue type of color for the pants. They were joggers but since I was taught how to sow I can easily make them more like capri joggers. I size up in them so they would be a bit baggy on me.

I then spotted a long sleeve navy blue shirt. I found some white yarn that I can use to made his white to blue tassel. I grabbed some blue dye that I could put on the yarn so it makes it ombre.

I go to the next store and find navy blue flats. I head over to the paint section and try to find a perfect shade of tan/brown for the shoes. Once I find the perfect shade I get some white bandage wraps so I can wrap some on my calf and my forearm.

I get everything else I would need like blue fabric, brown fabric, and a thick belt for the costume and check out. I thought about getting a wig but then ditched on the idea.

Once I get home and plop everything down onto my couch in my living room.

I take a break from all the shopping since I'm exhausted from running around the stores.

I hear my doorbell ring and open the door to see Poki, "Hey, what's up" I say as she enters my house.

"How's it going? Also where did you get your costume?!"

"Oh uh I made it" I say shyly"

"Really? It's amazing!" She tells me.

"Oh thanks"

"Are you ready to go?" Poki asks me as she looks at the time.

"Yeah I just got to put on my shoes and then I'll be all set, I'm really nervous to meet everyone" I say as I put on my shoes.

"Oh yeah, don't be scared they are all nice" she reassures me.

"No wayyy! It's not like I've been playing video games with them for a month or anything" I say with a laugh at the end. I slap her arm and after I put on my shoes and say "Lets go"

We get into her car and we start to drive.

It's a two hour drive to the party.

It quickly goes by and we arrive.

"Oh my god Y/n you're shaking" Poki laughs at me.

"Oh my gosh I am!" I say as I notice my whole body is shaking.

I breathe in and out and say "I'm going to embarrass myself, I am going to embarrass myself!" I say as I put my hands over my eyes.

"Come onnn lets go before we are late!" Poki complains "You'll be fine"

I open my car door and she opens hers. We both walk out and head towards the house.

Poki knocks on the door and it opens. Lily greets us and hugs both Poki and me.

"Hey guys Y/n is here!" Poki yells.

"Are you kidding me Poki" I yell whispering into her eye.

I death glares her and then get greeted by Toast and Rae who both hug me.

Then Ludwig comes and greets me.

"It's great to finally meet you all in person" I say with a smile on my face.

They all start to talk and we all sit down in the living room.

They are all in costumes also. Then the doorbell rings.

Then Toast volunteers to go open the door. I hear a voice say "Hey everyone, sorry I'm kind of late, how's it going?"

I turn my head and see Sykkuno. Everyone stands up and goes to greet him. As I stand up we both make eye contact.

He hugs Toast and asks him a question.

The group walks towards Sykkuno and I do as well.

Sykkuno says "Hi" quickly to everyone then comes to talk to me.

"Hey N/n, it's nice to finally meet you, in person I mean" he smiles at me.

"It's nice to meet you too Sykkuno" I say as I pull him into a hug. He hugs me back and the hug is quickly over when I pull away.

"Your costume is so cool! Chongyun is super cool!" He says then adds "Where did you get it from?"

"Oh I actually made it myself" I say shyly, it was way more awkward than answering Poki when she asked me the same question

"Really! That's so cool!"

"Oh thanks Sy" I smile to him. I notice that he doesn't have a costume "Nice cat ears" I giggle as I point to the top of his head.

"Oh" He covers his mouth and laughs "Thanks Y/n"

Word Count: 852