III

We are all in specimen and then I see Lily walk in.

"Oh no, not today, I start to walk away from them. I try to get Sykkuno to follow me so he doesn't die. I move back and forth and he starts to follow me out of specimen. "Lets get out of here Sykkuno come on"

I walk into the doors but before Sykkuno can get in the doors close. "Nooooo! Sykkuno is going to be dead"

"Shoot, oh my" I make my way to the office and go to the room to the right of it to check the deaths.

A familiar green guy is shown as dead. I run to call a meeting and I see Toast walking into the office room, I quickly call a meeting.

I notice three people are dead making a total of four people dead. These people were CORPSE, Sykkuno, Poki, and Pewdiepie.

"Toast and Lily killed Sykkuno, we were in specimen and the doors closed right behind me so I went to check the deaths because Sykkuno was left with Lily and Toast-"

I get cut off "No" Toast says.

"What!? It's not me" Lily fires back.

"You killed him! And Toast had a suspicion I was going to check the deaths so he came to delete all the evidence by killing me." I say after Lily talks.

Toast doesn't say anything but Lily defends herself.

"Ok so if you trust me vote out Toast first then we will vote Lily, and if you don't then let the two imposters get away with it" I move my mouse and click to vote for Toast.

After a lot of questions I know I have Ludwig and Jack on my side.

That makes it three to three since Valkyrae trusts Toast and Lily.

"I think Y/n killed Sykkuno"

"I could have killed him in the beginning of the game if I was the imposter but ok, if you want to be the third imposter that's cool"

They all laugh at me calling Valkyrae the third imposter.

We vote and it's a tie.

We start at the office.

I sigh and say "Great well this is going great"

I laugh and say "Right chat?"

"I wish I could talk to you all but I'm not dead yet, once I die I'll talk to you"

I run into storage and Ludwig follows me.

"Oh hey Ludwig, guys lets protect Ludwig, oh shoot where is Jack and Rae?"

I stay with Ludwig so I can protect him. "Wait what if we get double killed?"

As I was talking both Lily and Toast came in.

"Oh no" I say and I try to get 0ut of the room but before I do Toast kills me. Then Lily killed Ludwig.

"Are you joking? I was rightttttt if onlyyy Rae trusted meeee!" I groan and rub my eyes.

The game ends with showing the imposters winning.

I unmute myself "I'm sorry I couldn't avenge you Sykkuno!"

"Oh no it's fine, you tried your best"

We play many more games of among us and then we all say goodbye.

"It was lovely meeting you all, I hope you have a great rest of your day!" I say cheerfully.

"It was nice meeting you too Y/n, I hope we can play together sometime again!" Sykkuno says kindly.

I laugh and say "Bye guys!"

I leave the game then talk to the chat "Thank you all for joining me this evening! Well actually you all live around the world so I can't say that" I laugh then finish off my livestream and thank everyone for coming and supporting me.

Later that day someone sent me a dm on Instagram. I click on it and see it's a group chat with everyone I played among us with today except it didn't have Jack or Felix.

They all welcomed me to the group chat.

Word Count: 655