IV

Thank you for all your comments they are really fun to read. Oh and thanks for reading, there was literally ZERO Sykkuno x reader stories so I decided to make my own since I knew someone other than me would want a Sykkuno x reader story. I'm sorry if it isn't relatable enough I'm not used to writing in the readers perspective like this, I will try my best!

Today I joined them to play among us except this time it was Poki, Valkyrae, Toast, Sykkuno, CORPSE, Lily, Ludwig, Jacksepticeye and I.

It is the third time playing together and this time we played without Pewdiepie since he couldn't join.

I log in to my computer and get among us ready, once the home screen for among us pops up I start to get my camera set up.

I had to set it up since I got a new one a few days ago. My phone starts to ring, I look and see it is Poki.

*insert your ringtone*

I quickly grab it and answer, I put the phone on speaker and put it down and finish setting up my camera.

"Hey Poki" I say with little emotion.

"Are you ready? I can basically feel.your heart beating from my house."

"Honestly I am really nervous, I didn't notice it until you pointed it out."

"Oh" she says with a laugh.

"Well I will see you in a bit, get ready to be brutally murdered by me" I say with a smirk.

My friend laughs and we say bye to each other and hang up.

Then after I get my camera rolling I put in the code.

"Rahhhhhhh" I screech and I stand up and jump up and down (Yes be the velociraptor that you are)

"Ajjdjdkdkd" I quickly run out of the room and grab a drink.

I feel my heart beating super fast by the time I get back. "I am so stressed my guyyyy"

"Oh god why am I talking to myself?!" I slap my face lightly.

I take a deep breath in then I have a long exhale.

I sit down and put my hand on the mouse. With a click of a button I join the server. I quickly join the discord too.

"Hey guys" I say happily.

"Hey Y/n" Mostly everyone says some form of hello or hi.

"Hi N/n" Poki says.

"Oh hey Y/n! How are you?" Sykkuno asks me.

"I'm doing okay, I'm better now cause I get to spend time with all of you guys" I say to all of them. "That was really cheesy I'm sorry" I laugh then Toast replies with "Ok Sykkuno" making everyone laugh.

Poki then exclaims "I told you Y/n was nice like Sykkuno! She just can be really sarcastic at times"

"Wow okay woah well sarcasm makes every laugh and I'm just trying to make everyone laugh gosh Poki why are you so rude" I say with a scoff at the end.

We begin the game. We all start circled around the table. We are doing the most common map: The Skeld.

This time we are playing with proximity chat on so we can hear the people around us.

I go and head to admin. I notice Jack following right behind me. I giggle and ask him "How is it going Jack?"

"Oh uh pretty good" he replies.

I run into admin and do the card swipe. "Is the card swipe hard for you?"

"It depends honestly, sometimes it takes me like ten swipes"

I swipe it in one try "yeah I can usually do it one try"

I watch as Jack still stands there trying to swipe the card.

"I can't! Swipe it!" He says making me laugh. He laughs as well and then he groans and he fails once more.

Sykkuno walks into the room with CORPSE and says "Hey Jack, hey Y/n, I have a present for you both"

"Yeah we have a present for you" CORPSE tells us.

"If we get doubled killed right now-" I say but get cut off when Sykkuno reassures me
"No no no we wouldn't do that right CORPSE"

"Yeah, yeah we wouldn't, watch this"

I watch as CORPSE and Sykkuno vent one time then walk back to us and say "You guys can pick one person for us both to kill"

"Oooooh ok yes! Kill Poki" I say with a smirk on my face.

Then Jack tells them who he wants to die.

Sykkuno and CORPSE both leave.

"Well now I don't have to worry about electrical"

"Oh you have to go there, I'll come with you, I have wires"

Jack and I head to electrical and as we are going down someone presses the emergency button.

Rae yells at us "Sykkuno vented, he vented right infront of my eyes"

"What?" Sykkuno questions her with a laugh.

My heart skips a beat at his laugh. It was so cute.

I quickly decide I want Sykkuno and CORPSE to win and say "I was with Sykkuno a little bit ago"

Then Rae keeps telling us that it's Sykkuno and then she puts sus on me.

I laugh then say "It's not me but okay"

The only people alive are Toast, Rae, Jack, and I. Other then CORPSE and Sykkuno.

I convince everyone except Rae to skip and right after either CORPSE or Sykkuno sabotage reactor.

CORPSE kills Toast while Sykkuno kills Valkyrae. Then it shows that the two of them won the game and that everyone else lost.

"Jack and Y/n were the fricking third imposter and fourth imposter" Poki says.

"To be fair Sykkuno and CORPSE both came to us" I say with a laugh.

"They said we could kill one person of our choice, I thought it was a good deal" Jack replies.

"Wait who'd you pick?" Ludwig asks.

"I picked Poki" I say.

"How could you!?" Poki shouts which makes everyone laugh.

Then Jack says who he picked and we start another game.

Word Count: 1,008