Chapter 2

Y/N Age 6...

Few months after finding the egg...

Casandra had to give in to Y/N's demands, even though she said she can always go the lab to be with it. But Y/N, nearly every night had sneaked the egg out of the lab and brought it back home. To the point where Casandra just had to let him keep it. Since then, the egg and Y/N have been inseparable. Y/N has stopped climbing and running along the rooftops and trees, opting to carrying the incubator nearly everywhere he goes. 

Y/N has been wondering recently what kind of Pokemon will emerge from the egg. The egg has been shaking more and more, indicating that its almost ready to hatch. With how much Y/N has been involving himself with pokemon, Professor Juniper has given Y/N and PokeDex of his own for his 6th birthday. She's even said that this version should tell Y/N what pokemon is gonna hatch, but why ruin the surprise though.

With egg only days away from hatching Jet and Casandra have taken some days off, in order to help with raising the young pokemon when it hatches.

Jet: Son, staring at the egg wont make it hatch any faster. Why don't you come downstairs and have dinner with us.

Y/N: Ok dad.

Y/N picks up the incubator and brings it downstairs, setting it on the table. With dinner being magikarp sushi. With dinner concluded Y/N does his chores, keeping close to the egg. With the chores all done the incubator begins to make a noise. The egg is glowing, its time to hatch.

Y/N: MOM!! DAD!! THE EGG IS HATCHING!!!

The two adults quickly come to egg, where Y/N is taking it out, placing it on the dinning table. The egg glows brightly, the form of the egg changes, warping around to form a body, arms, and legs. The light ends revealing a Riolu.... who's head is down sleeping... This appears to be a heavy sleeper much like Y/N.

Y/N: A Riolu. I found a Riolu.

Y/N pulls out the pokedex to identify Riolu.

PokeDex: Riolu, the Emanation Pokemon. Riolu has a peculiar power of being able to see emotions, such as joy and rage in the form of waves. It also uses the shapes of these waves in the forms of Auras, which change according to emotion in order to communicate with others.

Riolu beings to open his eyes. The first person this young pokemon seeing Y/N, immediately imprinting on him. Riolu smiles and stands up.

Y/N: Hello, Im Y/N. Nice to meet your Riolu.

(No I am not gonna make the noises these pokemon make that are not them just saying their name, use your imagination.) 

Y/N picks up Riolu, the two of them happy to meet each other.

Riolu: Master!

Y/N, surprised with what he heard.

Y/N: Mom, dad, he spoke. He just called me master.

What the two of them heard.

Riolu: Rooooluu.

Casandra: Yes, he did.

Jet: It seems Riolu has chosen you to be its trainer.

Y/N sets Riolu down and the two of them run around the house, helping Riolu explore. Riolu begins to yawn, and so dose Y/N. Y/N being so anxious about the egg hatching and Riolu experiencing the world around him for the first time.

Jet: Alright right you two, its past bed time. Its time to go to sleep.

Y/N: But were not... *Both of them yawn* Tired...

Jet: Now are you lying? You know what happens when little kids lie. Darkrai comes to your dreams and takes you away.

Y/N shivers at the name, and does what hes told. Jet heads to his wife to spend the night with her.

Jet: You know, with eventually two of the same energetic person now its gonna get even more lively.

Casandra: So we better come home earlier then from now on.

Casandra and Jet stick true to what they said, spending more time with Y/N and newly hatched Riolu. Surprisingly to them, they never realized how deep into the woods Y/N and Jewels go into when they are not at home. Until Jet goes out with his son to see where he ends up at. Even though Jet is worried about Y/N's safety, but Y/N has been doing this for years and the entire forest around the house has been his playground for said years.

With Riolu, Y/N has been teaching him how to jump from branch to branch, rooftop to rooftop. Now the three of them are heading to the professors lab, with news that the worlds top trainer is has come to Unova, apparently working along side the professor and Y/N's parents.

Y/N: Come on Jewels, lets get going.

Jewels quickly hops into Y/N's backpack, her head poking out of the bag. Riolu jumping on top of the backpack. Resting his... hands? Paw's? On top of Y/N's head for stability. The three of them head out to Junipers lab.

When they arrive, Y/N invites Lushoo to follow them. All four, outside looking into the lab seeing a tall man with a signature pikachu with a red cap on inside the lab.

Lushoo: Is that?

Y/N: Yes, Ash Ketchum.

Lushoo: The worlds best trainer, wow. And whats he doing here?

Y/N: I don't know, my parents just said a very important guest is gonna be here. 

Pikachu looks out the window and notices the group looking out. As soon as the four of them are noticed they drop down. Pikachu runs out and greets them.

Lushoo: Hello, your Ash's partner right.

Pikachu smiles with pride and nods. Y/N pulls out his pokedex to register this pokemon. Pikachu strikes a pose during the pokedex reading what it has. 

???: Pikachu!! Where did you go!

Pikachu calls out to his trainer, while telling the others to come by. All five of them go around to the back of the lab where Ash, and the professors are waiting. 

Ash: There you are, Oh and who are these with you?

Casandra: Oh, I must apologize about my son, I hope you didn't cause Pikachu some distress.

Pikachu shakes his head in order to dispute what Casandra was about to say.

Y/N: Hi, Im Y/N. This is my partner Riolu. And of course my moms partner Espeon. 

Y/N turns around for the two pokemon to say hello.

Lushoo: Hi. my name's Lushoo. Were both big fans.

Ash: Riolu, Y/N, Lushoo and Espeon. Hello there, you all already seem to have met Pikachu.

Y/N: Well more like he met us first.

Ash: Well, here. Pikachu go have some fun ok. Ill be back in a bit ok.

Pikachu leads the kids and others away. While Ash and the professors begin to talk.

Meanwhile else where....

???: My liege...

??: Speak my servants.

???: We have found the ones you have been looking for.

??: Are you certain?

???: Yes however, HE is currently with them...

??: Is that so... Continue observation, that is until he is gone. Proceed as follow once hes gone.

???: As your command my liege....