Chapter 6

The gang of three make a stop at  Acumula town for the night, and have Riolu and Oshawatt be checked in the Pokemon Center, the next day they are well on their way to Striaton city.

Lushoo: How far is Striaton City?

Y/N: Shouldn't take us longer than a day or two 

Blair: Well its just about midday, we should stop soon for some lunch.

Lushoo takes a look at a map looking for a nice place to settle down.

Lushoo: There is a river near by, we can eat there.

Y/N: Sounds like a plan.

The two boys stomach can be heard as well as Riolu's. Who is sitting on Y/N's shoulders.

Y/N: You hungry too Jewels?

Jewels pops her head out of the backpack and gives a affirmative. When the three of them find the river, each of them being tasked with setting up. Blair and Oshawatt gathering fresh berries. Y/N and Riolu gathering fire wood in the forest. Leaving Lushoo, Eevee and Jewels to set up plates and the compact table. 

Within the forest some of the pokemon are on edge as a human make his way through the forest. This human cant be older than eighteen years old, but this intentions are clear as Pokemon Hunters

This young ambitions hunter, is netting up as many pokemon as possible. Will come across a exceedingly rare one.

Y/N: Hey were back!

Blair: About time. Set the wood over there

Y/N: Right.

Back within the forest a Ralts is running away, completely frightened. 

PokeHunter: OVER THERE!

The Ralts running deeper into the forest, the sounds of a Sneasel and and Houndour chasing after it.

PokeHunter: Sneasel icy wind!

The air temperature begins to drop, as Sneasel ices up the ground around the Ralts.

PokeHunter: Houndour bite it now!

Houndour sinks its fangs onto Ralts, causing the Ralts to cry loudly, echoing through the forest. The PokeHunter fires a net at the Ralts, the net is electrified causing sever pain to Ralts.

Ralts: Help me!

???: Help me!

This cry for help echos through both the minds of Y/N and Riolu. Both of their instincts kick into overdrive, and drop their fire wood and rush back into the forest. The others surprised by whats happening, follow after them.

Y/N: Riolu you heard that cry right?

Riolu: Yes.

Y/N: Alright go on a head ill follow behind.

Riolu bolts on a head, following the scared aura that's a head of him. When Riolu makes it, he sees a shiny Ralts in the net, every time the Ralts tries to struggle the net electrocutes it. The hunter retrieves his Pokemon. This opening is perfect. Riolu jumps in, using metal claw to destroy the net. As well as putting some distance between the hunter and the Ralts.

PokeHunter: A Riolu, now that's a rare find.

The Hunter wearing a black uniform with a red "R" on his shirt. The hunter sends out his Sneasal, while Y/N is near the hunters transportation. Where stacked cages are filled with wild Pokemon. Riolu notices this and acts as decoy and protector, for his trainer and the Ralts.