Chapter 5

Y/N/Blair/Lushoo: Age 15

Y/N: Come one Blair, today's the day right.

Blair: What do you take me for, I wouldn't forget a day like this.

The two friends rush out of Blair's house and make their way to the Professors lab.

Blair: Shouldn't we stop by Lushoo's house?

Y/N: She said shell meet us there now come on, me and Riolu will race you.

The two quickly rush a head, with Blair keeping up. 

Lushoo: Professor?

Any Lushoo italics is sign language she is a mute, any in parenthesis is her thoughts.

Juniper: Ah, Lushoo, I've been expecting you. Now where are the others.

Lushoo: You know them Professor. Boys will be boys.

Juniper: I see, well since your here now your parents left you a gift. And an apology for not seeing you off today.

The professor heads into her lab and brings out a tray of items for the three of them.

Juniper: Lushoo, id like you to meet...

The professor tosses up a pokeball, revealing an Eevee.

Juniper: Eevee.

Lushoo kneels down to greet the brown furred Pokemon. The Eevee sniffs around Lushoo, its way of being acquainted with the young trainer. Eevee hops around with joy, accepting Lushoo as her trainer.

Suddenly Y/N, Blair, and Riolu can be seen through the windows as the race is coming to an end. At the final stretch Blair is pulling a head, but just before he enters the door, Y/N dives into it. The race being to close to call.

Y/N: I MADE IT!

Blair: As if, I was clearly first.

Y/N: Oh really now.

Before the three of them can continue bickering...

Juniper: Alright boys that's enough. Blair, its time for you to choose your partner.

Juniper tosses up three pokeballs, all three open at once.

Juniper: Firstly we have Snivy a grass type. Secondly Tepig, a fire type. A lastly we have Oshawott a water type.

All three starters present themselves all proudly. Each of them trying to impress Blair.

Juniper: Oh and Y/N, I got you that Great ball you requested.

Y/N: Awesome, thanks professor.

Juniper: Blair, do you know which one you'd like?

Blair: Yes professor I do.

Blair grabs one of the three pokeballs, he kneels down and holds it out.

Blair: Oshawott, would you like to come on our adventure?

Oshawott, smiles brightly, his eyes glistering with excitement and does a happy dance. The little blue pokemon taps on his pokeball and enters it.

Y/N leans down to the Riolu hes known since he was little.

Y/N: You ready partner, well be an official team now.

Riolu, without hesitation, taps the button on the great ball and enters it. The great ball does not even shake as that satisfying click signals a complete capture. Y/N holds the great ball close to his head, the realization of today is finally hitting him. Before Y/N can put the ball away, Riolu pops out.