one

You had been in a voice call with your best friend Tommy for practically the whole day, but it was getting late and you were slowly becoming sleepy.

"Hey... Toms... it's getting really late, and I feel sleepy, I might head to bed, and you should rest up too."

"Yeah, of course, get some beauty sleep, you need it."

"First of all, fuck you, second of all, Wilburs streaming or something and literally screaming, so you're gonna need to wish me luck right now."

"Good luck then, dickhead. Goodnight!!"

"Night night, ugly ass donkey from shrek looking coward" And with that, you left the voice call, sending a sarcastic message in your DM's

y/nhatesyou 00:12 AM
love u mucho xx

TommyInnit 00:12 AM
die

You just grinned at your monitor, before putting your PC to sleep and making your way over to your bed, crashing down.

You just hoped Wilbur wouldn't disturb your well needed slumber.

Well, hoping was useless. Sooner or later, what you assumed was about 2 hours, you were woken by your older brother cussing out someone.

Very. Fucking. Loudly.

Grimacing as the light from your phone more or less blinded you momentarily, taking a moment or two to adjust to the bright lighting.

Going straight to your messages with Tommy, you began to type, still hardly awake as is.

tomas helph
wilbur won't shut thfuck up

then just tell him to shut up

i can't i think he's streaminf
dumbass

fuck u then

Incoming Call
accept decline

You're convinced you've never answered a call so quick in your life, and you were really quite good at answering calls.

"Hellooooo?" You heard through the phone, and you couldn't help but grin, his accent always made you crack and you never knew why.

"greetings"

"go tell your brother to shut up"

"hes literally streaming ill just scream at him tomorrow, it's no big deal my g"

"ok stop talking before you turn into a roadman"

"nah fam I ain't no roadman wys my g, you threatening mans family line?"

"y/n for the love of god, shut up."

"lœuv" you mocked, before cracking up. "anyways, I can't sleep, so at least be like, really funny or something so I don't want to die in the process."

"What if I just... come over? We can watch a movie, plus im funnier in person."

"how does where you are make you funnier?"

"it just does, now tell me if you want to watch ratatouille with me or not, ogre."

"ok pull up hoe"

"your name is literally y/n, I will throw you down a flight of stairs, anyways, I'm staying on the line and I'll literally be there in 10 minutes"

"jesus christ, that's quick"

"yeah they call me sonic."

"shut up" you murmured, before moving yourself into your gaming chair, gently spinning yourself side to side.

You sort of zoned out, until you heard footsteps coming up your stairs, usually Wilbur didn't leave his room at all whilst streaming.

Then your door burst open.

"Hello!"

"What the fuck!?!?!??! how'd you even get in?"

"Dunno, not like the door was unlocked, and I definitely don't have a key anyways. Seriously, anyone could walk into here!"

"Did you at least lock the door behind you?"

"Yes I did, idiot." The blonde ruffled his hair, before opening the Netflix app on his phone and putting on Ratatouille.

With technical difficulty of course... not really technical, just a stupid boy who can't spell.

rattouile
ratthetoole
rattoole
rattatooie
ratthetootie
ratatouie

"You're fucking stupid, Tomas."

"Shut up, I got it right! Only took me... uh. Eight tries."

You burst into laughter as he casted
the movie onto your TV, and cocked an eyebrow as you jumped into your bed.

His eyes lit up as you looked over and patted a spot next to you, and laid next to you, and the two of you just chattered for a while.

Eventually, you began to get sleepy, and you felt him pull you in closer to him, cuddling him. You didn't mind it.

It wasn't until late morning that you woke up to the foreign feel of arms around you, not allowing you to leave, so you just giggled and laid there. You'd be lying if you said it wasn't nice.

Yet your comfortable silence was broken by the sound of your door cracking open, and the face of your brother look around the corner of said door, before taking two steps in and looking over at the blonde that you were cuddled up to.

"what the fuck?"

IM MUCH HAPPIER WITH THE TURNOUT OF THIS CHAPTER AND I HOPE YOU ARE TOO!! ILL GET THE SECOND CHAPTER IN THE WORKS RN<3

drink water and take care, love u <3