four;

i recommend listening to him by james marriott when you read this, 1 because you should stream it and 2 idk it fits with whats gonna happen if i stick with what im thinking of 

A few hours had passed since you and Tommy had become official, and you were scrolling through tiktok, at one point earning a confused look from Tommy as you literally evaporated laughing at a video where the audio was a baby crying slowed down (shits funny fr fr) before you realised, you haven't told Wilbur yet.

Fuck. What was he going to think of that..? He won't even approve of you watching a film and cuddling, yet alone a whole fucking relationship.

wilbur

wilby<3 : decided to talk to me now?

no i need to tell you something

wilby<3 : what now, if it isnt that you're coming home soon then i don't really want to hear it

well me coming back within the next week actually depends on how you react to this

wilby<3 : for fucks sake y/n, just say it already

well

me and tommy 

we're kind of together now

wilby<3 : what

wilby<3 : you're joking, right?

wilby<3 : y/n?

no im not

You shut your phone off, you'd turn it back on in a few minutes, you knew this was going to happen, Wilbur has never been particularly happy when you've gotten with someone, even if they were the nicest person on this planet, nope.

incoming call... wilby<3

accept             decline

you reluctantly pressed the accept button, waiting, not wanting to start this off, this was going to be a very bitter conversation.

you held one finger up towards tommy, as to signal that you'll be a minute, before walking out of the room.

"wilbur, what do you want?"

"why him?"

"what the fuck do you mean 'why him' ?"

"y/n. you know exactly what I mean."

"no, actually, i don't."

"he isnt a nice person."

"the fuck do you know? he's letting me stay with him to get away from you, that kind of screams good person to me."

"he's using you!!"

"theres nothing to use me for wilbur, try calling me when you change your point of view."

"y/n-"

you cut wilbur off, pressing the end call button, before walking back into the room, tommy looking over to you, seemingly oblivious to the whole scenario, at least you thought he was. you laid down, and began scrolling again, before Tommys voice broke the silence.

"you know, i really enjoy your company y/n"

you grinned, before looking in his direction,

"well, i love your company too, blondie."

"I'M NOT- wait... I am blonde.."

With that you burst out in fits of laughter, you knew something like that would happen. You moved closer to Tommy, and rested your head on his chest, sort of looking up at him but it was all slightly slanted and eventually your eyes began to close.

"BOOP, BITCH!!" 

"AH! WHAT THE FUCK TOMAS??"

You were just about to fall asleep, you were quite calm actually, then that stupid blonde prick flicked your nose and literally yelled. His loud laugh was basically contagious as you burst into laughter, heart still racing from the shock.

"You're so fucking lucky I love you."

"I know I am"

Fuck. Things got sappy reaaaal quick, oh well, not complaining, its nice to be given affection from someone that isn't your overprotective giant of a brother. Like, really nice. The pair of you kind of just spaced out in eachothers eyes. (fun fact, if two lovers look into eachothers eyes their heartbeats sync)

Eventually, Tommy broke the silence, with the infamous

"Can I...?"

"The fuck are you asking for, just kiss me already you dipshit" 

Then he came near you, this was a nicer kiss than the previous one, it was soft, and comforting. It felt like safety. it lasted a while, and the butterflies you felt... god they were strong. 

When he pulled away, you both smiled at eachother, before attempting to reach up and ruffle his hair, because why the fuck not?? You couldn't quite reach though, I mean, take the height difference into consideration.

"HA! You are so short oh my god"

"Shut up Tommy, just because you're a fucking giant doesn't mean you can bully me for not being excessively tall"

"Your brother is 6"5! How did you end up not being tall!!"

You just shrugged, playfully punching his shoulder, before laying back down completely, still rested on his chest, drifting into sleep whilst he played with your hair, very gently too, he seems like the type that might rip your hair out or something of the sorts, but he was really gentle, it was comforting actually.

"Have a nice nap y/n."

HI I HOPE THIS IS GOOD ENOUGH THIS WAS REALLY HARD TO WRITE BUT ITS FINE

IM SO SORRY ITS A BIT SHORT I TRIED MY BEST WITH THIS! :D