six;

You spent the rest of your evening mucking around with Tommy on stream, and even when he ended stream, you continued to just muck around, exactly how you'd expect two teenagers in love to act. It was something you'd give anything to experience again.

Eventually you fell off of his lap, that mf had tickled you too much and you were literally going to piss yoself. You quickly rushed to the bathroom, returning quickly after. 
"i'll teach you to tickle me, bitch boy!!" You were giggly, full of energy, not too sure as to why.

You didn't really have a plan to get back at him, so you kind of just lobbed shit at him at any given time, it had been a while and he was doing something with Tubbo, and you tossed a pillow at the blonde, hearing him shriek as it hit his head, if I was feeling nice, you let out an adorable giggle, but no, you fucking cackled.

Clapping your hands together as you laughed at his reaction, hearing him trying to explain to Tubbo what happened, I mean... if you were him you'd be pretty confused too, the fuck? 
"I'll be right back Tubbo." He moved closer to his mic, before muting it. Tommy ran over to you with the pillow and hit you with it. "PAYBACK BITCH!!"

You began to wheeze, in literal pain from laughing, before Tommy stopped, walking back over to his desk. Sitting down and unmuting his microphone, he put his middle finger up at you, a large grin on his face.
"Sorry Tubbo, had to beat the shit out of Y/N"

time skip lol

Tommy had gotten off call with Tubbo now, and it was pretty late, you weren't sure as what to do. You pulled out your phone to check the time, forgetting why you had taken it out, you put it back. Quickly remembering you picked it up, reading the time. 1:32AM.

"Tommy, put shoes on" He furrowed his brows, looking at you with a questioning look on his face. "Don't ask. Just do it." The tall boy complied, pulling a pair of trainers on, before you took his hand, rushing down the stairs.

"Woah there Y/N, where the fuck are you going?" You just grinned, continuing to pull him along, out the door.
"We are going to go on a walk, Tomas." You giggled, looking directly at him, obviously having to look up, that mofo was tall.

It began to rain a little as you walked the streets, the only light sources being a few street lights that only dimly lit the area, you were loving every second of it.
"Y/N, it is fucking raining."
"So?" You continued to walk, feeling the breeze hit your face, it was refreshing.

You waited for Tommy to catch up to you, which didn't take long as it began to literally PISS it down, laughing as it began to rain, you pulled him into a hug. The rain poured down onto you, before you got onto your tiptoes, pulling him into a kiss.

Feeling him hold you tighter, you smiled, before pulling away and burying your head in his chest. "Tommy, I love you" 
"I love you too, Y/N" The smile on his face was audible as you looked up at him.

"Can we go home now? I am freezing" Tommys voice was pretty loud, so you just nodded, walking a lot slower on the way home, and by the time you got back it was nearly 3, your hair drenched. 

Tommys parents were really used to no silence at nights, it was nearly always Tommy screaming at the top of his lungs at a game, or just the chatter between you two, so it wasn't really a shocker to hear a shower running as like 3am.

You didn't even tell Tommy, you thought it was pretty self-explanatory, you had just been out in the freezing cold for about an hour. You grabbed a towel and some pyjamas, before switching the shower on.

When you got out you wrapped the towel around you, before remembering you had to get changed etc in the bathroom, you weren't at home at the moment. You dried yourself off and pulled on some shorts and a large shirt that you were pretty sure you had stolen from Tommy.

Tossing the towel into a laundry hamper you left your hair semi-wet as you walked in, standing over Tommy, watching him edit an upcoming youtube video, him not even phased by you putting your head onto his shoulder at this point.

Eventually, at around 4, you yawned, Tommy glancing at you. 
"Y/N, you should get some sleep." You just shook your head, giggling as he aggressively nodded, before you looked him dead in his stupid grey eyes, and said 
"Not unless you go to sleep too."

"Fine, you win, bitch" You grinned and did a little victory dance as the boy surrendered, saving what he was doing and shutting off his PC, sighing at you, before standing up.
"Come on then." He tilted his head to the other side of the room, the pair of you getting into the bed.

You were pretty quick to snuggle up next to the blonde, you hardly ever had trouble falling asleep, let alone any nightmares when you were with him. It was a blessing in all honesty, you fell asleep fairly fast, waking up at something like 1PM the next day.

Tommy was already up, and was literally just laid next to you on his phone, you looked over to him, he was normally out or at his desk. "I am not going to do anything today, that includes your strange walks, woman."

You just laughed, you had been awake for about 10 minutes, so you were in the mindset of just, nothing. "I am not complaining, bitch boy" looking at your phone, you kind of missed your older brother. You were so used to good morning texts.

Your eyes glossed over as you glanced at his contact, you were really sensitive, especially when you had a fall out with Wilbur.

good morning

You sent the message, before swapping to Instagram, scrolling through your feed, liking the occasional post, having to unfollow the account every other post because they were all just ads. You eventually got bored and turned off your phone, cuddling back up to Tommys lanky frame, dozing back off.

HI IS IT BETTER IF THE CHAPTERS TAKE A LITTLE LONGER BUT ARE LONGER? OR WOULD YOU RATHER FREQUENT AND HAVE THEM SHORTER?? 

obviously they wont usually take this long i've just been really busy, but you get the whole idea, would you guys rather that i make them longer?? :D

i hope u guys enjoyed, take care of urselves, im so very proud of each and every one of you <3