three;

When you woke up the next day, you sat up, noticing Tommy was no longer by your side, and instead of functioning properly and stuff, you just silently cried, you had been awake for less than 5 minutes. Brain no think logic right now. Even though Tommys screeching was very much audible, you were still in a state of panic, crying into a pillow, before you felt hands rubbing your back, making you jump.

"Hey.. Y/N... are you okay?" The sound of Tommys voice instantly soothing you.

"Tommy..?"

"Shhh.. I'm here, you're okay." He cooed as he pulled you into a gentle hug, before you looked up at him, a small smile forming as you looked into his eyes. "I'm streaming, wanna come?"

"Okay.." You sniffled, calming down now, Tommy was here, right here, you're fine.

He headed back over to his desk before you heard him sort of yell, mans is pretty loud.

"OK CHAT!! today we're gonna have an extra because i feel like it" Before unmuting on discord and beckoning you over to the chair next to him.

You didn't know who he was on call with until he swapped to in-ear earphones and gave you one, a grin formed on your face, while Tommy glanced to his chat.

WilburSoot: give y/n back

"HEY WILBUR !! HEY WILBUR !! SHES IN MY BED AND YOURE IN MY TWITCH CHAT DODODO" He yelled, making you giggle slightly, just watching, not wanting to say alot, but you chimed in on the occasion.

After about an hour, Tommy said bye to his chat, and you waved, and the second Tommy pressed the end stream button you jumped into his arms, taking him by surprise.

"AAAAA! A WOMAN !!" You both burst into laughter, and you went on with your day, enjoying the time you spent together.

time skip because i dont want to write how they built a house and put their beds next to eachother yk

It was about 8pm when Tommy more or less out of the blue just said

"Y/N put cho shoes on we are going for a walk in the dark"

So you shoved your shoes on, laughing at the way he spoke sometimes, before he grabbed your hand, slung his bag loosely over his right shoulder and yelled to his parents.

"We'll be back soon!!"

Hearing the door close he walked in the direction of the park near where you lived, you just laughed, you trusted Tommy with your whole heart.

Eventually you were at a sort of just field area of the park, ignoring the group of chavvy year 8s a bit across from you, he pulled out a blanket from his bag.

"I do not want to get mud on me, I may be a big tough man but I am not a fan of the mud." His accent shining through when he said mud, making you smile lightly, before he sat down and pulled you down with him, making you shriek slightly.

Tommy pulled you into his arms, holding you close, as you snuggled into him, gazing up at the sky.

"The stars look nice tonight Y/N.."

"yeah.. they really do tommy"

After maybe 15 minutes of comfortable silence with the occasional shouting from the group of younger people not far off, Tommy sat up, you doing the same instinctively.

"What's up?" You asked, slightly confused due to his sudden movement, before seeing him kind of just staring at you, before moving closer to you.

"Y-Y/N... can I...?"