five;

waking up with tommy actually next to you in the first time in what felt like forever, you grinned, would it be a good idea to get revenge for yesterday....? oh well, never a chance if you don't take one or whatever that one quote is.

"HEY BITCH BOY!! WAKE UP!!" You practically yelled into his ear, giggling as you did so, seeing his greyish eyes flutter open, an audible groan coming from the taller, as he glared in your direction.

"was that really necessary..?" His morning voice was scarily different sounding to what he normally sounded like, so it startled you for a fraction of a second, before you grinned.

"Yes, Tomas, yes it was."

"you are so lucky i love you."

"HEY MOFO!! THATS MY LINE!!" You yelled again, this time squinting your eyes and pointing at him, before bursting out into laughter again, you were feeling oddly giggly, and you couldn't quite put your finger on why.

after a few minutes of playful back and forth "insults" Tommy sat up, ruffling his hair in the process, as you kind of just vibed for a moment, before moving to your suitcase, picking out an outfit.

It consisted of a white polo shirt, a large crewneck and a tennis skirt, and honestly, you adored the outfit. You pulled on some white knee-high socks, and admired your outfit.

"God, I am so swag, sexy and cool"

"I beg to differ"

You more or less screamed as you heard Tommy.

"WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU COME FROM MR INNIT"

"Calm it down, Mrs Innit"

Your face quite literally involuntarily went bright red, heating up slightly, before looking at him, shit. he's so pretty.

"Woman what are you so captivated by is it my terribly good looks?"

"no you suck"

"Okay what can I do to make you think I'm hot"

"let me teach you how to skate"

"oh no, the things i'll do to be hot" Tommy shook his head, that stupid but adorable smile on his face, making you grin too.

"So.... It's a plan...?"

"I guess. Bitch."

You just grinned, before picking up your skateboard, and glancing at the blonde sat across the room to you.

"What are you doing? We're going!" You practically skipped over to him, grabbing his hand and pulling him up, a reluctant look on his face. "You want to be hot swag skater boy correct?"

"Of course I do!! Woman!" 

"Then come with me, you idiot"

The pair of you walked for a while, before you set your board down.

"Right, this is how you stand on a board.." You said in a voice you'd use to teach a three year old the alphabet.

"I am not a child Y/N I know how to stand up." 

"Okay, then get on the board" You grinned, expecting him to almost instantly topple over, but he didn't, he wobbled a little, but no fall. "Wow, was half expecting you to fall." 

"I take that as a compliment." He grinned, before pushing forward, that mofo knew how to skate.

"WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU COULD SKATE YOU DIPSHIT!!"

"I wanted to have the cutesy 'omg they taught me how to skate' moment but you suck at teaching so"

"Thanks, Tommy, thank you very much."

"No problem, bitch"

You grinned, looking up at him, before looking away. After like.. 15 seconds? You decided you would just shove him off the board, jumping on in.

"HA!! LOSER!" You yelled, skating a little way away.

"OI!! KEEP IN MIND I AM TALL I CAN RUN AFTER CHO ASS!!"

"NOPE!!" 

time skip :D

After a while of messing around, you two decided you should go home, as you grabbed his hand, kind of swaying your arms as you walked, the sun was beginning to set and it genuinely looked like something out of a coming of age movie.

      liked by tubbolive_ and 78,398 others
      y/nisswaggy  am in love (??)

      tommyinnitt how could you not i am so handsome
      wilbursoot glad you're having fun.
     user5637 PLEASE YOU TWO ARE SO CUTE
    view 17,432 other comments..

You were sat home by now, happy with how you spent a lot of your day, you were enjoying your days with Tommy, you were so safe. 

You were sat on his lap, leaning your head on his shoulder, and it was quiet.

"Hey, Y/N, I'm gonna go live, are you okay with staying where you are or are you gonna move?"

"I'll stay here" You looked up at him with a smile, him momentarily leaning down to give you a small peck on the lips, as you put your head back on his shoulder, scrolling through twitter, occasionally giggling whenever he said something funny.

You felt Tommy poke you, pointing to something he had typed in on his phone notes app, which read

my chat keep asking, should we tell them? 

you grinned and nodded, before going back on your phone, humming the tune to kilby girl because jesus h christ, is that one pretty song.

"Yes chat, Y/N is my bitch, I thought we already established this, but I guess not PAHAHAH"

You giggled a little, you were officially out as a couple to the fanbase, time will only tell how this goes, I guess.

I AM CONSIDERING WRITING A TECHNOBLADE BOOK, IT IS FLUFFY BTW, AND IM CONSIDERING WRITING IT ALL THEN RELEASING IT, BUT IDK !! FEEDBACK PLS??