two

Yet your comfortable silence was broken by the sound of your door cracking open, and the face of your brother look around the corner of said door, before taking two steps in and looking over at the blonde that you were cuddled up to.

"what the fuck?"

Panic crashed over you as both of you jolted up, you at the fact Wilbur had come in, and Tommy purely because of the loud noise.

"Wil, I swear, it isn't what you think"

"Mm, yeah.. I wasn't born yesterday, Y/N." Wilbur had a slightly pissed look on his face, his arms crossed. "So, Tommy, care to explain what you're doing with my sister?"

Tommy just looked as you, as if to say 'you do the explaining lol'

You paused for a second, before beginning to explain it to your brother, you'd have to think about your wording here.

"He just came to watch a film and cuddle with me because I had a bad dream and you were literally screaming in the other room" You said, a little annoyed at Wilburs sudden "protectiveness"

Wilbur looked as if he didn't believe you, and thought for a second. "Tommy, come here quick."

You watched as the tall boy got up, and followed your brother out, glancing at you with a small smile on his face before he left the room, closing the door. You opened up twitter and began to scroll, laughing at a few things you saw, until you hear Wil yell.

"REALLY TOMMY? MY FUCKING SISTER?"

You froze for a moment at the shouting, what the fuck?

Then you heard the door open and close, and you got a text.

Tommy ; lol wilburs pissed, ill vc you later yeah?

You ; sounds good, ill talk to him abt this ://

You switched off your phone, and set off to talk to Wilbur, knowing he'd probably be impossible to get through to.

Assuming he was in his office, you walked in, as quietly as you could, seeing wilbur with his head in one hand, looking almost... worried? You didn't even know.

"Wil, what the fuck...? I told you what happened, why are you overreacting like this?"

"Tommy just slept with my sister! What the fuck do you mean "OvErreACtiNg" " Wilbur said, doing quotations and a sarcastic voice, an aggressive side that you haven't seen for a... long time.

"Wil! how many times do i have to say? we watched a film together and he fell asleep cuddling me because i had a bad dream. he was doing the job you couldnt do."

"Yeah. Sure. Whatever."

"You're stupid, Wilbur." You said, before turning around, shutting his door and pulling your phone out.

hey toms, mind if i crash at yours for a night or two?

Tommy :D : Don't see why not, what's up y/n?

wilburs being a dick and i dont really want to be in a house with him when hes being a prick

Tommy :D : That's fine! What time are we expecting you??

idk, like half an hour??

Tommy :D : Alright, I'll see you then :)

With that, you shut off your phone, and packed a bag for a few nights at max, just incase.

time skip :)

You got off the bus, and knocked on the door, Mother Innit answered the door, greeting you with her friendly smile as usual

"Y/n dear! we've been expecting you." She welcomed you in. "Tom is in his room, do you need help carrying that up?"

"I think I'll be able to handle it, but thank you!" You smiled to her, before carrying your bag upstairs, Tommy was sat on his bed scrolling through what was presumably Twitter or something of the sorts, he was oblivious to you entering, so you set your bag down and pounced on the blonde, giggling as you did so.

"AAAAAA!!! WHAT THE SHIT!! A WOMAN!!" The boy yelled, making you laugh once again, his reactions were always perfect.

"OH! IT'S YOU Y/N" The pair of you had broken down into laughs.

"Hey, y/n, wanna play minecraft??" He asked, obviously you said yes, and pulled out your laptop, and you played for a few hours. By the time you were done it was about 10PM, you heard a ping on your phone about 15 minutes prior, and you finally decided to check.

wilby <3 : y/n, where the fuck are you?

away from you :) i'll be back when you've stopped being an asshole

wilby <3 : i'm just trying to help you.

seen, 10:26PM

You switched your phone off, smiling to Tommy, who patted the space next to him, and you climbed in and cuddled up to him, just leaving your phone on the bed, drifting into sleep.

Tommy pov teehee

She was asleep, finally, I gazed at her, tucking her hair behind her ear, she was so pretty. I picked up her phone, deciding to take a picture.

I heard the camera click, and as I saw the photo I just smiled, she was adorable when she was asleep.

At the top of Y/N's phone I saw a message from Wil.

wilby <3 : y/n please just tell me where you are

Quickly navigating over to my own messages with Wilbur, I sent the photo that I had taken.

:D
1 image attached

Wil Tommy.