Chapter 8

(Y/N POV)

1st test: 50-meter dash

I was paired up with Iida for this. There was a robotic camera with arms and its doing the countdown.

Robot: "On your marks..."

I bent down as my feet was warming up.

Robot: "Get set..."

My legs started to emit yellow lightning. When we heard the gunshot noise, we quickly ran towards the finish line. I looked over at Iida and saw that were in the same pace. I bursted out a big explosion from my hands to speed up. I crossed the finish line first as Iida comes a second later.

Robot: "(Y/N) (L/N), 2.01 seconds. Tenya Iida, 3.04 seconds!"

"Hey you were pretty fast." I said as I walk towards him.

He looked at me then smiled. "Ah, you were more faster than me. The results is the proof."

"Nah. I wouldn't have come first if I didn't add a big explosion."

I then got a weird feeling that someone was staring at my back while glaring. I just shrugged it off.

2nd test: Grip test

I made a thick metal glove  before I held into the machine. I squeezed it hard as it dings. I looked at it and it says, '434 kilos'

???: "Woah! You're pretty strong!"

I turned beside me and saw a red-haired guy looking at the machine I'm holding in awe. He then helds out his hand.

Kirishima: "I'm Eijiro Kirishima by the way!"

I smiled at him as I shake his hands.

(Y/N): "(Y/N) (L/N)"

3rd test: Standing Long jump

I blasted powerful air from my palms and feet and fly all the way to the end of the sandpit.

4th test: Ball Throw

I was left out in this test since I already did the test earlier.

It was the brown-haired girl's turn to throw. She threw the ball as we watched the ball going far away. When it was long enough, Aizawa showed us her score in his phone.

"Infinity?!" We all shouted.

Man, she's good.

It was now Izuku's turn. He stepped into the circle as he takes a deep breath.

Iida: "Midoriya is not in a good situation."

I turned to my side to see Iida thinking with Katsuki beside him.

Katsuki: "Eh? Of course, he's a quirkless wimp."

Iida looked shocked.

Iida: "Quirkless? Don't you know what he did in the exams?"

(Y/N): "He doesn't know since he's busy in stealing robots and getting points.."

Katsuki: "Shut up, elemental freak!"

(Y/N): "Here we go again with the nicknames..."

I shifted back my focus on Izuku. He takes a deep breath as he forms a stance. His arm glows red then throws the ball but it disappeared quickly. His throw was only 46 meters.

Izuku: "Huh? I swear I was trying to use it."

Aizawa: "I erased it."

We all turned to Aizawa to see his capturing weapon and his hair floating, his eyes red, with an angry look.