Chapter 3

(3rd POV)
(Y/N) cursed under his breath as he runs towards the direction where All Might jumped. With the help of the air he's blasting from his palms, he blasts himself forward to go faster. When he got to a building, he used the stairs so he wouldn't overuse his quirk.

When he got there, he saw a man that is super skinny and has yellow hair. Izuku was freaking out and shouting,

Izuku: "A-are you an impostor?!"

(Y/N) went closer to them as the man saw him moving towards here. Izuku was freaking out when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

He felt a familiar terrifying aura behind him as he turned around slowly to see (Y/N) with a smile.

(Y/N): "Mind explaining me why you grabbed on All Might's leg?"

Izuku trembled as he was stuttering so much. (Y/N) then asked something.

(Y/N): "Hey who's that?" He pointed his index finger towards the skinny man.

???: "I am All Might. I am just in my true form."

Izuku: ....

(Y/N): ....

Izuku: ....

(Y/N): ....

Izuku/(Y/N): "EHHHHHHHHH?!?!"

(Timeskip brought to you by your author slowly falling asleep while writing this.)

(Y/N POV)

After All Might explained some things to us, he said something to Izuku.

All Might: "About your question earlier, no you can't be a hero."

At first, I was confused why he was saying this. But everyhpthing clicked when I remembered him saying 'question'.

All Might: "To be a hero, you need to have a quirk to begin with. You need a quirk to survive the disasters and all crimes here in this world. So if you're quirkless, you failed to have the first requirement to be a hero."

I felt my blood boil when he said those words. Izuku's head went down as he says those words.

(Y/N): "Seriously..."

They both looked at me.

(Y/N): "Why can't you see it? Am I the only one who can see it?"

All Might: "What do you me-"

(Y/N): "I mean why can't you see his potential?! His potential to be a hero?!"

All Might: "Look, I'm just say-"

(Y/N): "I DON'T CARE IF YOUR SAYING IT'S REALITY! A PERSON DOESN'T NEED A QUIRK TO BE A HERO!"

I calmed down a little before I turn to Izuku.

(Y/N): "Let's go, Izuku. We're just wasting time here."

Izuku nodded his head sadly as I opened the door leading to the stairs I took earlier. Well, not before giving All Might a glare before going in the door.

(3rd POV)

After the boys left, All Mihht just sighed as he walks towards the door too to drop off the villain to the authorities. As he was going downstairs, his hands went to his pockets to grab something inside it but...

All Might: "Shit! Where is it?!"

And as if on cue, an explosion occurred.

All Might: "No..."

(Y/N POV)

We are now walking on a street while Izuku stares at the notebook, sniffling and tears threatening to come out. I just looked down, thinking about All Might's words.