Chapter 9

(Y/N POV)

Were now in English class. I was sitting behind Izuku as Present Mic explains something. I was just looking outside the window when Present Mic asked a question.

Present Mic: "Which one of these sentences is incorrect?"

I ignored the question and  just continued to look outside the window.

Present Mic: "Come on, heads up everyone!"

I looked towards the board and immediately saw where the wrong sentence is. 

(Y/N): 'It's the fourth one, since the relative pronoun is wrong...'

I bowed down my head and went sleep. Oh and did I mention that I'm the laziest person in class?

(Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Y/N trying to cook bacon using Chibi Bakugo's quirk)

Me, Izuku, Iida and Uraraka are all sitting on a table while eating rice. Lunch Rush was in front of us, talking about white rice while Izuku is fanboying the Cook Hero. 

Lunch Rush: "In the end, it's all about white rice!"

Uraraka: "It's comfort food."

(Y/N): "Indeed."

(Timeskip again brought to you by Chibi Kirishima having a fist fight with Chibi Y/N)

The afternoon class is finally here, the Hero Basics. I was just talking with Kirishima when I heard a voice that I'm all too familiar with.

All Might: "I am... normally entering from the door!"

Yeah, very 'normal' All Might. My other classmates got hyped up that All Might is teaching us, especially on hero basics. I noticed he's wearing his Silver Age costume.

All Might: "I will be teaching Hero Basics! To lay your foundation, all types of training will be done. It has the most units too!"

He started flexing his muscles.

All Might: "Today we'll start with this!"

He pulled out a card that contains the word 'Battle'

All Might: "Battle Training!"

Katsuki: "Battle!"

Izuku: "Training?"

(Y/N): "Oh god..."

All Might: "Along that, is this!"

He now pointed at the wall where some suitcases with numbers appeared.

All Might: "The costumes made according to your requests and quirk registration you sent in."

The others gasp in amazement.

All Might: "Once you've all changed, meet me at Ground Beta."

All: "Yes!"

We took the suitcases according to our class ranking (Atleast I think that's how it's done). I walked to the boys changing room along with Izuku amd the others.

Izuku: "We're finally going to wearing our costumes!"

(Y/N): "I need to test out the costume so I could make adjustments on it.."

We entered the door and saw that the changing room is already packed and noisy. I took off my shirt and opened my suitcase. I noticed that room went quiet. I looked around and saw the other guys looking at me with their mouths open.

(Y/N): "What?"

Kaminari: "You.. have good physique."

(Y/N): "And what's the matter of having a good physique?"