Chapter 1

(3rd POV)
It was a fine morning with the busy streets so loud. Suddenly, an explosion was heard. The explosion came from a train station. Then, we see two boys running towards the direction where the explosion was heard.

???: "Oh come on Izuku! We're going to be late!"

A boy with (H/C) hair shouted at a boy with green curly hair named Izuku Midoriya, who was excited at something.

Izuku: "It'll only take a while, (Y/N)!"

The boy with (H/C) hair now named (Y/N) (L/N) just sighed while catching up to his friend.

(Y/N): "Fineeeee... but be quick or we'll be late!"

They got to a crowd full of curious people. They fought their way towards the front so they can have a better view of what's going on.

(Y/N) : "Who's fighting?"

Izuku: "It's Kamui of the Woods! So this is the kid hero whose star is rising!" He said excitedly.

Man: "Whoa, you sure do love providing information.... you a hero-otaku?!"

Izuku just sweat drops as (Y/N) held his laughter.

Kamui Woods: "Here is your punishment!"

Izuku: "Ah! Here it comes! His ultimate move!"

Man: "Show us your best move, tree guy!"

Kamui Woods: "Chain Lacquered Prison!"

But the attack was canceled by a shout from above.

???: "Canyon Cannon!"

A figure then hits the villain with a foot as the villain got knocked out. The two friends deadpanned as the figure now is a woman went down from the railing and grabbed the villains feet.

Suddenly, a bunch of guys and photographers began to take pictures of the woman. Then the woman spoke,

???: My name is Mt. Lady. Pleasure to meet you all and leave the rest to me!"

The police cuffed the villain as the reporters interviews Mt. Lady while Kamui Woods was looking gloomy. Mt. Lady looked at the crowd and saw (Y/N). She winked at him as (Y/N) caught her eye and blushed.

(Y/N) shooks his head and looks at Izuku. Izuku was taking notes about Mt. Lady and her quirk. (Y/N) decided to help Izuku finish his analysis.

(Y/N): "Mt. Lady's quirk seems to be Gigantification... it fairly attracts attention.."

Izuku: "But it also had some limits since it can damage the city buildings...."

The man from before then walked up to them.

Man: "You two taking notes? Aiming to be heroes eh? Good luck kids!"

The two friends then looked up from the notebook to the man with big smiles on their faces.

Izuku/Y/N: "Yes sir! We'll do our best!"

(Timeskip)
Teacher: "Since your all graduating this year from middle school... I will give you all forms to choose your courses and fill it up... but..."

The teacher then throws all of the papers to the air.

Teacher: "You all want to be heroes, dont ya?"

All students except for a broccoli-haired boy, a (H/C) haired boy, and a blonde haired pomerania- uhhh I mean, boy, activates all their quirks.

Teacher: "Yes yes all of your quirks are wonderful but remember, using your quirks in school are against the rules."