Chapter 5

Okay, I wanna ask you all of you want:

Love interest?

Or

Harem?

Well I can't decide myself since I'm only the author so I'll let you all decide.

Now let's start the chapter!
----------------------------------------------------------------------

(3rd POV)

The ten months of hell begun. Everyday, they would remove the trash from the beach. And everyday, they would go to school like walking skeletons. It's hard for them to concentrate since they always have to wake up early and have to stay up late to do their homeworks.

One day, they were having a run on the park. As they were running, the two suddenly collapsed due to exhaustion.

All Might: "Hey hey! What's the matter?! There's only three months left! There's no way you two would make it at this rate!"

The two didn't answer. They just clenched their fists.

All Might: 'Overwork?' "Your both not following the plan, aren't ya? Overdoing it just leads to negative results! Do you both want to pass lor not?!"

(Y/N): "Of course we want to pass it..."

(Y/N) gets up from the ground and faces All Might.

(Y/N): "We want to follow it we do! But it's not enough to just pass the exam!"

Izuku is now getting up from the ground.

Izuku: "Don't work a dozen times harder than everyone else... we'll stumble and fall!

Izuku/(Y/N): "I want to be a hero like you! I want to be as strong as the strongest hero!"

All Might suddenly transforms into his muscle form then grabs them both by the collar of their clothes.

All Might: "You two really are obsessive! But you know something? I can't say I don't like it!"

(Y/N): "Hey! I'm not obsessive!"

All Might: "HAHAHAHA! All the same. It's no good to be impatient with your trainings! No worries! This old man will revise the plan for you!"

Izuku/(Y/N): "Your not old, All Might"

(Timeskip)

It's finally the day of the entrance exam. (Y/N) is now with All Might, getting in on All Might's car. Izuku, on the other hand, is on th beach doing the training for the last time.

When (Y/N) and All Might arrived, they heard a shout coming from the beach. They hurried to the beach just to see Izuku on top of the all the junk while the beach is already clean.

(Y/N): "Thats my buddy!"

All Might: "You ended up completing it at the very last second! You've crossed the finish line! Oh myy... Oh myyy.. *changes into muscle form* GOODNESS!!!

Izuku stopped shouting and is now falling. (Y/N) immedietly activated his quirk as lightning enveloped his entire body. He learned this when All Might trained his quirk one day. He catches Izuku on time before he hits the ground.

(Y/N POV)

Izuku: "(Y/N)..... I did it... we did it!"

(Y/N): "You did a great job buddy. And I didn't really eeally did anything since your the one who completed the work."

I sets him down on the ground and ruffled his hair.

All Might: "You both earn your rest! You two have shown such great improvement!"