Little one

Alex's Pov

Back home we called our families to tell them about Baby Morgan. My dad and Mom were schocked while My sister started talking about how she will be the perfect aunt and all that stuff. While Kelley's Family said they were going to shop for baby Morgan it warms my heart to know this little one is not even born yet and he or she will be loved. Kate and Mads have been liking Florida very much. As for Kelley she was out for some months while she got better from her injury.As for me I still want to play I asked my doctor and she said I can play until 7 months but I have to take it easy. And as for the wedding my parents told me not to worry about and that I should only focus on my baby. They Actually moved the date we were getting Married on October. It was better for us Kelley Talked with her coach to take some months off the soccer field while our little one is born.

For now I was laying down reading a book while Kelley was talking to the baby. This became a habit of her talking to the baby while we are laying down on our bed.

"Babe we have to go to the doctor get up" 

"But baby I am talking to Little baby " she pouted

"Get up and besides today we see what are we having a little girl or a little boy" I smiled

"Whatever it is he or she will be perfect I just know it" 

"Badass on the field but outside the field you are such a softie" I giggled

"Hey! I am not a softie You know I can still kick your ass"

"Mmmmmm Softie" 

"Alexandra Patricia Morgan  I am not a softie"

"Fine just get up and get dressed" I got up and put on my shoes

"And the Twins?" She asked

"We'll pick them up after school or maybe ash and ali can pick them up I am sure they want to spend time with their aunties"

"Yeah okay let's just go" 

"And besides you need to go to the Doctor as well so they fix your knee"

"But babe I hate it I don't like when people are poking me around"

"Well You are going you like it or not" We got in the car "Because I need you to fully work while for our wedding"

"Fine Lex you win"

"I know I always win"

We made it to the Doctor and waited for our turn

"Kells I think we should help our parents with the plans I don't want them stressing out"

"I am sure they can handle it"

"I know but I just want to help I feel like all I do now is rest and do nothing" I said

"I know babe but it's because you are carrying precious Cargo"

"I-what did you just call our baby?"

"Nothing babe...But going back to the Topic I don't think so babe I bet the only thing you have to do is that day look beautiful and party and drink beer"

"Oh my God Kells do you think about something else that's not beer" I laughed "And I can't drink"

"Yes I think about you not just beer" she smiled "Imagine if we get another set of Twin's"

"Yeah you think I can handle 5 kids?"

"5 kids?" 

"Yes Kelley Five kids Mads,Kate and imagine if we have twins add 2 more and you"

"Me?!"

"Yes Kells sometimes you can act like a child and I have to make sure you don't do anything stupid my love"

Before she can reply My name was called we got up and started to walk to the office

"You know I can't wait until they day you become Mrs.O'hara" 

"You are such a tease" 

We walked in and Sat down after everything was ready we finally were going to see our little one

"Well Miss Morgan looks like you are going to have a little girl" The doctor said "Congratulations!"

I smiled and felt the tears on my eyes I looked over to kelley with tears on her eyes

"A-Alex we are going to have a little girl"

I held her hand "Yes Kell we are going to have a little girl" I smiled

We got the ultrasounds and walked back to our car 

"God I love you so fucking much" Kelley smirked and kissed me I kissed her back

"And In a few weeks we will be married and going to our honey moon"

"Shit the honey moon..." I said

"What about it?"

"The Twins were are we going to leave the two troublemakers?" I sighed "I don't know if it's a good idea leaving them with my parents" I sighed "I know Kate won't survive 2 weeks with them"

"Is it that bad?"

"Yes is that bad they talk and all but Deep down inside of Kate she dosen't want to stay with them she...she still thinks it's their fault she missed her childhood with me and everything she had to deal with in the past is just to much for her sometimes......so can we leave them with your parents?"

"I think so...or we can take them with us?"

"Kells are you sure?"

"Yeah Like it or not they are also my daughter's so you know what lex let's just go home to figure this out"

"Fine then take us home" I smiled 

Kelley started driving and We went back home

Once we were back at home I went backupstairs 

"Kells"

"Yeah what's up?" Kelley said from downstairs

"Come here"

She walked upstairs 

"So I looked on my phone and I think a good place we can go have fun but also relax is the bahamas"

"Oooo beach and surf I am down"

"Kells...I was thinking well the other thing we can do is leave them with Ash and Ali I mean they get along pretty well"

"Ali and Ash well I don't know.....Let's just take them with us"

"Okay well now don't stress because that is bad for our little one" she smiled

"Yeah Okay fine" I smiled "We got to go Pick the twins from school"

"You rest I'll go get the troublemakers" she walked out of the door

I was for sure lucky to have her and I can't wait to marry her she is my soulmate