Finally some alone time

Kelley's Pov

We had a very long flight to France we were stopping at spain and then we were going to France with the rest of the team. For the whole flight Kate was asleep while me and Alex talked about whatever came to our heads

"Kel? do you ever think about the future when we stop playing soccer" she asked me

"Yeah sometimes I do" I admit 

"am I in it?"

truth is I have always seen Alex in my future at 1st I tought we were just going to be friends since servando was madly in love with her but now that things changed I see a different future with her I want to marry this girl have a family with her be happy and just grow old with the love of my life.

"Alex..Ofcourse you are in it babe ever since I layed my eyes on you I wanted you to be a part for the rest of my life" I smiled "and now I just want to be with you to love you to protect you now My life is you and Kate and I will do whatever it take to make you happy" 

Alex just looked at me and kissed me gosh I will never get tired of kissing her soft lips. Her lips were the softest thing ever they tasted like cherries for most of the time and I will never get tired of kissing this girl gosh she is way better than my horrible ex.

"You are the cutest and the softest baby" she smiled and I wraped my arms around her

"I might but just for you don't tell everyone that I am a softie" I smiled "You make me soft" 

"I know that babe" she smiled and tapped my nose.

The rest of the flight all we did was hold each other in each's arms stealing some kisses now and there We got out of the plane and then we meet the rest of the team we got in the bus and Kate sat across from us that kid all she does is read write and lisent to music she is a shy kid maybe from what happend a few months ago.

when we arrived to the hotel I was rommed with Alex and Kate was with Mal and Rose the three of them get along pretty well so I don't worry about it. Jill gave us the day off so me and Alex went exploring while Kate stayed at the hotel studing for her exams. We went to the effiel tower and I took a look of pictures of alex damn she was perfect in all of her ways.

Alex's Pov 

Paris really was the city of love I was having a great time with Kelley walking around the city we went to the effiel tower and took a lot of pictures together I really want to keep these memories forever.

"This is so nice just you and me" I said while I wraped my arms around Kelley while we were seating on a bench in a very nice park. some fans came and asked us for pictures and ofcourse we said yes after all thanks to the fans that support us we are here.

"Kel? I asked her 

"Yeah?" she looked down at me 

"I love you so much thank you for everything you have done for us" Kelley has done a lot of things for us giving us her home to live in her amazing Love that I know I can't live without it she has been there both for me and kate when we most need it

"Whatever it takes to see the love of my life happy" she smiled

She is just perfect makes me happy when I feel down makes me feel Who I am when I was in a toxic relationship with servando he really said mean things Kelley would never dare to say them. At the end who would knew I finally found my soulmate because I think that Kelley is my soulmate I just want to marry this girl and continue our family eventually Kate would want to have a brother or a sister

Kelley's Pov

We stat at the park bench for hours we looked at the sunset very beautiful we took a few pictures and posted to our Instagram accounts. I took alex to a very nice place for dinner. Alex order a slalad and I order some pasta.

"DO you think we will win our first game?" alex asked me 

" I mean I hope we have trained a lot I say we do win this game" I smiled

"Yeah and once we win because I hope we do we have some time to enjoy just the two of us" she winked t me

"Yeah Okay I know what you mean" I smirked

Alex's Pov

Do I wanted Kelley? Yes ofcourse she is just in my opinion the hottest girl on earth she has those eyes that makes me get lost in them she has the cutest smile and the softest as well Gosh I am so lucky to call her mine but everytime we had some alone time we tried to do it but something always got in our way or I guess Kelley just wasen't ready after what happened with my ex I told Kelley all of the story and when we tried to go all of the way Kelley would just stop while we were making out.

"Lex your food is here" she told me snapping me out of my toughts.

"yeah sorry I was just thinking" I told her

"about?" she asked me

"just some things that had happend in the past" I wasen't lying to her I just tought this wasen't the place to tell her.

"Allright you know if something is bothering you am here to lisent if you need it" She told me and I nodded 

After we finished dinner we went to our room I got ready for bed I wore some shorts and a random shirt. Both me and kelley deceided to watch a movie or at least that is what she tought what we were going to do was totally different.

"Kel?" I asked her 

"Yea?"

"did you pick a movie yet?" I asked grabbing on of Kelley's Hoodies I love her hoodies they are so warm and comfy and of course they smell like her most of the hoodies were from the team or from Stanford but the one I loved the most was a big red hoodie from Stanford that had O'Hara written on the back I guess Kelley dosen't mind that I use most of her clothes she always say I look cute in them. 

"Yeah of course I picked a movie" she said

"Great" I got in bed next to her 

"you look good in my clothes" she smiled 

"Thank babe your hoodies are so warm" I smiled

"Will I ever get it back"

"yes of course once it stops smelling like you babe you will have to wear it for a few hours and then I'll steal it back again" I smiled

"Sounds fair to me" she smiled

There was a reason why I could not focus on the damn movie and the reason was Kelley for the past half and hour or so her hand went up and down my leg.

"Kel stop it" I told her 

"What?" she asked

"N-nothing" This was the night we are going the whole way I took the remote and turned off the tv

"why did you do that" She asked

"Because you will find out soon" I smirked and got in her lap 

I wraped my arms around her neck and she wraped her arms around my waist

"Just wait and see" I smiked and kissed her

the kiss started slow like always but soon enough the kiss turned out into a full make out session full of passion when air became a problem Kelley started to kiss my neck leaving some hickeys on it I moaned softly and took of her shirt.

"Just tell me if you want me to stop" she told me and I nodded

That night under Paris night sky we made love to each other and I fully became hers she claimed me as hers.