Looking for her

Kelley's Pov

Its been two days 48 long hours since we saw Kate at the game. Alex Tobin and Christen have been at the police for most of the time. I was watching Tv at home I looked over at my phone 10:00pm Alex should come home soon.
"Kel?"

"baby?" I looked up at alex who was been crying I got up and wraped my arms around her 

"Still no answer?" and she shaked her head no

The police went to Kate's school they talked to Julia her friends and everyone still nothing what we knew is that some woman was at the game and was caught by the security camaras taking kate with her.

"we will find her I promise you" I picked her up and layed her on the couch "why would they do this to her?"

a few minutes later Alex's phone ran who the heck would call at 10 maybe the police or our friends or our family

Alex got up and answer her phone 

"Oh my God Kate where the hell are you?" 

Alex Pov

Still nothing is been two days since I saw my dauther the police had no clue where she was the only thing that made me feel better was Kelley.

My phone rang I tought it was the police but it was an unknown number so I picked up to see who it was

"Hello?"

"Mom.."

That was it it was her voice again

"Oh my god Kate where the hell are you?" I asked her "Are you okay?"

"I mean I am still alive so.."

"Oh my baby where are you"

"Mom I don't know I just know my foster mom was at the game when I went to the bathroom then I passes out and woke up here" she sighed "Mom listen I don't have a lot of time"

"w-what do you mean?"

"she wants to take me to a different country and she wants your money all I know is that I am on a house near the mountains by a lake and with a few hours left before she one takes me with her or two kills me"

"W-What no Kate I can't lose you again"

"Just I love you okay acording to her we are leaving tomorow and she will call you back to get the money maybe but mommy I am scared"

"Okay baby calm down okay we will get you back" I looked over to kelley "Kels come one get dress and lets go" 

"Mom shit she is back talk to you later maybe" she hanged up

"Kate?!" Kelley Grabbed the car keys and in a few minutes we were on our way to the police station

"What did she say?" Kelley asked me

"Nothing much that she is on a house near the mountains and near a lake" I took her hand "If something happens to her I can't forgive myself she mentioned that her foster mom wanted to take her out of the country or she will kill her" 

"what did kate ever do that that crazy woman wants to kill her" she connected our fingers

"I don't know Kate is so nice for the little time we have been with her"

"But what if she hides something that she never told us and maybe that is the reason why she got kidnapped"

Kelley had a good point I don't know if she hides a lot of secrets she really hasen't share with us about her past

"M-maybe" 

Once we arrived at the police station we talked with the Agents who were on charge on kate's case